• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cheers to Character Cavalcades, Cocktails and Celebrations! 2/1 3 HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!

:sad1:
:hug: Jenny I am so so sorry to hear of your dad's sudden passing. Take all the time you need. Losing a parent sucks. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. That has to be incredibly hard for all of you. I hope time eases the pain and your good memories of him leave you smiling.

Jenny, I am so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Dad. I am keeping you in my heart and will pray for you and your family. Sending much love.......xoxo

I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, Jenny. Will, of course, be keeping you all in our prayers during such a difficult time. It sounds like you have so many wonderful memories of him. I hope that before long they will give you more reason to smile than to cry. :hug:

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Please take care of yourself and your family. Lot's of prayers and pixies dust heading your way.

Ach Jen I’m so sorry to hear your sad news. Your dad sounds like a wonderful man and I’ve no doubt he will be greatly missed. My heart aches for you at this saddest of times. I will light a candle for your dad and also one for the rest of the family that you give eachother the strength and support you need. Thinking of you. Take care of yourselves xx

Family time in St. Pete was just perfect.
Yes, it was.

Nice arrival in the Bubble with a great meal to kick it off. Love the picture in the car with Gia popping in.
She's such a ham.

Oh, that drink pic with Gia's little smile peeking in is just the cutest thing in the world!!!! Your first lunch at WDW sounds amazing. So excited to hear how Beaches & Cream was!
WBG I think is our fav restaurant in all of Disney, and B&C was VERY delicious.

I love how Gia keeps saying “and don’t forget Jen and Joe on the go” so cute! 😉
We have WBG on our list if we ever get back!
Thanks for all the wonderful information on the vlogs, very helpful!
You're so very welcome!

Do you need a reservation for Wine Bar George? I want to sneak away with my daughter one night on our trip, but we don't have a reservation. Can we just put our name on a waiting list and hope to get in? Joe's drink looked so tasty! :drinking: And being the good Wisconsin girl that I am, how could I resist that Burrata?
Yes, it's highly recommended. I do think they have a waiting list as well.

Thank you for sharing!!!! Looking fwd to my trip in 3 weeks too!!
You will have such a good time.

Love, love, love your brunch experience! Everything looks so good! Gia was adorable.....so great to see her smiling face and playful attitude. :) Definitely putting WBG on my list!
It was a great way to start the trip.

Jen -

I am so sorry for your loss. Hug your family and remember your father and all that he meant to all of you.

Sandy
Thank you Sandy.

I'm so sorry about your dad, I know your loss too well, lost my sweet mom, just this past January, at only 59, yesterday was her birthday.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is such a horrible thing to go through...

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My condolences and prayers are with you and your family
Thank you.

Oh Jenny, I am so very sorry :hug: My condolences to you and your family, I will keep you in my thoughts.
Thanks hon.

So sorry to hear of your dad’s passing . Prayers lifted for family and friends . I know there is nothing I can say to take away from your pain and sorrow . My dad died 10 years ago after battling cancer. It sucks
Yes it does. I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Sorry for the loss of your dad.
Thank you.

:hug: Jenny I am so so sorry to hear of your dad's sudden passing. Take all the time you need. Losing a parent sucks. You and your family will be in my thoughts.
Hi Dina. Thank you so much.

Thinking about you and your family, prayers and hugs 🤗
Hi Caroline. Thank you.

So sorry for your loss.
Thank you.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. That has to be incredibly hard for all of you. I hope time eases the pain and your good memories of him leave you smiling.
Thank you so very much. That was very kind.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Hi Kathy. Thank you.

Hello all, I'm in contact with Jenny and told her about all your heartfelt comments and thoughts. She wanted me to let you know she's truly grateful for them ♥
I am truly grateful to you as well for all your support this week. You are amazing.

Jenny, I am so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Dad. I am keeping you in my heart and will pray for you and your family. Sending much love.......xoxo
Hi Suse. Thank you.

I'm so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, Jenny. Will, of course, be keeping you all in our prayers during such a difficult time. It sounds like you have so many wonderful memories of him. I hope that before long they will give you more reason to smile than to cry. :hug:
Aww Jackie! That was so sweet, my friend.

I am so very sorry for your family's loss. Please take care of yourself and your family. Lot's of prayers and pixies dust heading your way.
Thank you so much.

Ach Jen I’m so sorry to hear your sad news. Your dad sounds like a wonderful man and I’ve no doubt he will be greatly missed. My heart aches for you at this saddest of times. I will light a candle for your dad and also one for the rest of the family that you give eachother the strength and support you need. Thinking of you. Take care of yourselves xx
Thank you Moira. That would be awesome.

Very sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family.
Thank you Jeff.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers. I really appreciate it. I have shared some of these comments with Joe and my mom and they, as well as myself, were blown away by the amount of support you have all given. You are such a wonderful group of friends. ❤ And to those of you who have reached out privately, you know who you are...I couldn't have done this without your love and kindness. ❤

I just read this entire thread. You don't know me, but I feel like I know you through your trip reports- I have been reading on this board for many years. I wanted you to know how very sorry I am for your loss. I have lost both of my parents in the past five years and feel your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you ❤

I just read this entire thread. You don't know me, but I feel like I know you through your trip reports- I have been reading on this board for many years. I wanted you to know how very sorry I am for your loss. I have lost both of my parents in the past five years and feel your pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you ❤

:welcome:

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I'm sorry for your losses as well.

After a delightful brunch at Wine Bar George, we had another reservation to get to. I had made plans for us to get ice cream at Beaches and Cream. The only problem was that the reservation was only for me and Joe (this was before we made plans for Gia to join us). So, I was hoping and praying that it would be ok to add Gia. With all the new COVID rules, I was unsure about how adding a person to the reservation at the last minute would work. I didn't have to worry because Beaches and Cream was more than happy to accommodate us. Yay! I worried for nothing.

Gia ordered a few scoops of chocolate ice cream with chocolate sprinkles, whip cream, and a cherry. Joe and I split the No Way Jose. OMG! This was absolutely amazing and I totally understand why it's such a big hit. All that chocolate/peanut butter goodness really hit the spot and was a fantastic dessert. After devouring our ice cream, because brunch a few minutes earlier at WBG wasn't enough, lol, we headed to our resort. We actually received our room ready text while driving to WDW and we were looking forward to checking out our digs for the next 6 nights...

We were staying at the Contemporary Resort again and had booked a garden view room in the Garden Wing. I love this area of the resort. It's so quiet and peaceful. Don't get me wrong, I love the tower rooms too. Now, that being said, I feel both areas are in need of a refurb. They have become a little dated and worn.

Our room was amazing and our view didn't disappoint either. After a quick room tour for Jen and Joe on the Go, it was time to relax and chill in the room for a bit. We had big plans this evening, so we needed to rest up so we could stay awake later on...

Next up...Drinks and dinner at the Boardwalk...

622D7558-61F3-49D7-A4DC-6FBE1DC22EEF.jpeg173D9DDF-7012-4590-9808-13CBB69B6620.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter