Chit Chat Thread - November ADRs...

Anybody else having trouble with the ADR online system not working?

Cp at 940 am on 11/10 for at least 3 showing

Hey Erinsmommy! Pumbaa, moderator of the cancellation posts, clarified on here yesterday that specific ADR openings like this should still go on the cancellation thread.

The posts about 'Lots of November openings for xxxx' should be posted here and not the cancellation thread.

I haven't gone to the cancellation thread yet so you may have already posted there...if not though, could you post this specific ADR there as well.

Thanks!

It's working from my phone right now...maybe it's back up! Am I the only who hopes that when the system goes down like that it means they are adding a bunch new ADRs! Of course, it never means what I hope!

Hey Erinsmommy! Pumbaa, moderator of the cancellation posts, clarified on here yesterday that specific ADR openings like this should still go on the cancellation thread.

The posts about 'Lots of November openings for xxxx' should be posted here and not the cancellation thread.

I haven't gone to the cancellation thread yet so you may have already posted there...if not though, could you post this specific ADR there as well.

Thanks!

My understanding is only adrs your canceling go on that thread not adrs you spot

My understanding is only adrs your canceling go on that thread not adrs you spot

I think there was a lot of confusion about that! But look at the last page (page 4) of this thread, near the bottom of the page. Pumbaa came on here and posted last night that specific ADR times should still be put on the cancellation thread.

I think it's just the generic lots of times have opened for the week of November 15th, for example, that is not allowed there.

Thanks!!

Thanks for starting this thread! When I saw the BOG dinner post I jumped and found a 6:00 on my preferred day and then the website got all glitchy (shocker) and I didn't get it. I was able to get something that works though and I am so excited!

Originally I wanted H&V and not BOG, but when BOG came out before H&V I got excited about it and now H&V came out and I have a hard decision to make. Lol! I think we'll stick with BOG because the food is better and my kids aren't obsessed with the Disney Junior characters. My other option is to pay for one meal OOP. We were planning on paying oop for Raglan Road when we arrive. Maybe I'll cancel that and keep H&V? Hmmm....

Thanks for starting this thread! When I saw the BOG dinner post I jumped and found a 6:00 on my preferred day and then the website got all glitchy (shocker) and I didn't get it. I was able to get something that works though and I am so excited!

Originally I wanted H&V and not BOG, but when BOG came out before H&V I got excited about it and now H&V came out and I have a hard decision to make. Lol! I think we'll stick with BOG because the food is better and my kids aren't obsessed with the Disney Junior characters. My other option is to pay for one meal OOP. We were planning on paying oop for Raglan Road when we arrive. Maybe I'll cancel that and keep H&V? Hmmm....

Too many tough decisions with ADRs. I really want to try to get an 'Ohana for our next trip but with my other choices it got dropped off the schedule. Too many restaurants on my wish list!! Good luck deciding!!

Enjoy the chit chat thread :) This thread should NOT replace the cancel thread, where both cancels and specific times are listed.

Hope that clarifies :)

So if we find an ADR that we dont necessarily reserve ourselves but we just happen to spot while searching, we can post that on the November ADR cancellation thread? =)

Too many tough decisions with ADRs. I really want to try to get an 'Ohana for our next trip but with my other choices it got dropped off the schedule. Too many restaurants on my wish list!! Good luck deciding!!

I'm the same way! Our vacation isn't long enough to eat at all the neat restaurants!

So if we find an ADR that we dont necessarily reserve ourselves but we just happen to spot while searching, we can post that on the November ADR cancellation thread? =)

That's how I interpret the message since it says cancellations 'and' specific times as opposed to cancellations 'of' specific times...

That's how I interpret the message since it says cancellations 'and' specific times as opposed to cancellations 'of' specific times...

Just wanted to be sure =) Its tough stalking one thread, two threads for an ADR would kill my work day. LOL

Has anyone else found it IMPOSSIBLE to get a Garden Grill ressie in Epcot? I'm hoping they mass release it too lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter