Coming to you from OKW ...

I know this is a weird question but does the conch flats sell cream cheese?
M2DD's

I know this is a weird question but does the conch flats sell cream cheese?
M2DD's

Hi !
Just back from WDW ! Stopped by to visit OKW a couple days ago. Dh wanted an OKW DVC shirt. Anyway....."yes"....they do sell cream cheese. It's not cheap. It's a small square (maybe 3 or 4 oz) and it sells for $1.75. Hope this helps !

Hi !
Just back from WDW ! Stopped by to visit OKW a couple days ago. Dh wanted an OKW DVC shirt. Anyway....."yes"....they do sell cream cheese. It's not cheap. It's a small square (maybe 3 or 4 oz) and it sells for $1.75. Hope this helps !

Thank you:flower3:
Now my DH can eat his bagles for breakfast!

They didn't have cream cheese when I checked last week!!! Hmmm.......must be a big seller..........even at that price!!

MiaRn.............sorry we didn't get to meet. We hung at the pool just about every day. It was very sad leaving yesterday. I think my oldest DD opened the pool everyday vying for that perfect tan!!! We had a wonderful time and got to catch up with some old friends............can't believe 2 weeks is over and back to reality!!

I just saw at the store cream cheese in a can, a new addition to the "Kraft Easy Cheese" line. I have no idea how it tastes; I had never seen it before, but thought it might be work if you wanted to bring your own (it isn't refridgerated, it was with the other Easy Cheese cans).

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter