DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Happy Wednesday. I found this on Facebook and thought of CJ.

wp_ss_20171129_0001-png.285835

Good luck buddy.

:eek:

P3QrlFMA0cYuQGpwqmz0NpD12x5jvoYGMQC8kzkB8a-4bPopBPRD3G35MXGcVgwvScNv7bp-Q_b2AeQ4EIrYqGPFgb3PZXP1AjvngMVLlJfqZqLzM55rGroDc4ShC2fPa0Ne3MiJOp5_8VEJjU-MXG-3v-LYNXyQOb87F6daRi9LOsf8rZ78gd1WdwdZHbWisffi5EQuw0YbRzI1v5EVZKq4L05p3O6_JPQJJ4Z-Aupqk14X9xy0FesLynLABvH41q3orZ9rZgVHb9tdlFUUd6hk0tcsDxsbhKnrSstIybPf9Lh7rt3Cl-dwlpjUaxXyTK2Btm4XS2GkWDHUHaT9cOT2scIn8a9-rgkeMFV7h4gAa4XOSfX8aHaquwdCWZFe2FDUWh8SWV9Ve_AoF1s9k-1ZYaFMkKgC4k2xZXy88LAE1dyY9UGvLCheZ_Egumu7RkwHdLm3cIvGlMIkPA0i34xybVnRdz4gELTbwxSValaUWpFy9aT1uHpw3DlAZDlctfCf-ffY0tZBJc8DPXskfvmTh8-UEwgh59V9W4R_UeqaFdvAiP8HKlbUgxLfPTxV72j1uOHJlzSGCh4xTxQHIYsm_X22keO0J7ocG0BNRQ=w66-h34-no

I’m feeling a bit ill all of a sudden

Some things cannot be un-seen. Tried the mental bleach...didn't work. Anyone know a good therapist?
Whoa...
An un-see enhancement would be good to have right about now.

The truly frightening part of it is the knowledge that at some point in US advertising history, someone thought that illustration was a good idea. And that at least one other person in a position of management agreed.

<<shudder>>

I’m feeling a bit ill all of a sudden

Some things cannot be un-seen. Tried the mental bleach...didn't work. Anyone know a good therapist?

Hated celery already...now it's even worse which I actually didn't think was possible.

Whoa...
An un-see enhancement would be good to have right about now.

The truly frightening part of it is the knowledge that at some point in US advertising history, someone thought that illustration was a good idea. And that at least one other person in a position of management agreed.

<<shudder>>

It looks like a really big toothbrush going in there, but the guy seems to be enjoying it. :scared1: :lmao:

Happy Wednesday. I found this on Facebook and thought of CJ.

He looks a bit like Jerry Lewis in the Nutty Professor. The dude with the celery, not CJ.

Evening champs, from a London with a light snow in the air. Local Italian restaurant tonight, I see a veal milanese in my immediate future. 5 and a bit hour drive down to the coast tomorrow. Booked the August trip to the world last night.
Have a great evening chaps. London out.

Evening champs, from a London with a light snow in the air. Local Italian restaurant tonight, I see a veal milanese in my immediate future. 5 and a bit hour drive down to the coast tomorrow. Booked the August trip to the world last night.

About a 4 hour drive for us tomorrow, across the Province and then across the Straight to PEI. Safe travels to you tomorrow an congrats on the August booking; how long is will this trip be?

I think we need more pictures to help Cj feel good about his upcoming medical procedure.

About a 4 hour drive for us tomorrow, across the Province and then across the Straight to PEI. Safe travels to you tomorrow an congrats on the August booking; how long is will this trip be?

I think we need more pictures to help Cj feel good about his upcoming medical procedure.
Safe travels back at you mate. Is that for Declan? Or Lobster? Or both? August - 4 days then back a week later for another 4. Beach house in the middle. Location to be determined. Agreed on the pictures, I think laughter is the best medicine. For us, anyway. When's your cruise? Feb?

Safe travels back at you mate. Is that for Declan? Or Lobster? Or both? August - 4 days then back a week later for another 4. Beach house in the middle. Location to be determined. Agreed on the pictures, I think laughter is the best medicine. For us, anyway. When's your cruise? Feb?

Basketball tournament Friday and Saturday. They play twice tomorrow and probably twice on Saturday.

As long as I don't have to look at them!

This one should work for you Mark.

y57y9.jpg

Water main break here in town today. I switched to beer, so I'm ok.

He looks a bit like Jerry Lewis in the Nutty Professor. The dude with the celery, not CJ.

Have fun eating Italian and a safe trip to the coast. Does it look close to the fake beach at the Poly?

Definitely.

Got the tree today and did some errands including lunch. We used to do about a 15 footer, this year it is a 6'/7' that looks like it is 5 feet at best. We did a Pot Luck tree this year because we didn't have them open it up to show us. The kid has an affinity for the Charlie Brown tree that no one wants. "Look at this little tree everyone has passed by." Opened it up and it is nice and full, just short.

Meeting with the Govm't tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.

That will definitely ease the swelling. You can apply it yourself though, I'll just buy 'em.

I expect Citrus Swirls on recovery day.

Always wanted to go to Europe for Christmas. Snow, the markets, decorations, toasting... sounds like fun. Safe drive.

Also a safe drive and good luck to Declan in the Tourney.

Water main break here in town today. I switched to beer, so I'm ok.

Were you a boy scout? Always be prepared.

Don't look Mark.

"Hey kids lets go walk through a giant colon." Sounds like something Mark would do.

As to the pics, they don't bother me. I'll deal with the procedure fine, I am just a little worried about the results. Laughter keeps my mind off it.

Last edited:
...As to the pics, they don't bother me. I'll deal with the procedure fine, I am just a little worried about the results. Laughter keeps my mind off it.

Prayers for positive results. Don't worry about tomorrow, sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

I'm a ";" now since going in for the happy 50th Birthday colonoscopy 3 years ago and getting an unwelcome surprise, but it beats not being here. Feel free to contact me if needed.

Posted this on FB with the tag line: "They call her the Three Finger Pirate Princess" (and no, no fingers were lost). That is a big Bull Shark. She found out today she was named the Top Intern for the Semester. They allow her to bring someone free to go on a tagging expedition. And no, she isn't taking me. Next time I am going to root for the shark.

24210374_10156635010533265_7321945154837273405_o.jpg

Prayers for positive results. Don't worry about tomorrow, sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

I'm a ";" now since going in for the happy 50th Birthday colonoscopy 3 years ago and getting an unwelcome surprise, but it beats not being here. Feel free to contact me if needed.

I remember that. Thanks for the well wishes and offer to contact you. I'm sure it will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter