DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

You just march over there and slug that creep in the face.

SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. Post Thanksgiving rush so off here for a couple of days. You guys were chatty. Just got back from the gastro doctor. Have a colonoscopy scheduled in January so I have that to look forward to that in the New Year. Post DDC at least so I will worry about it later.

That's it from me.

Have fun being loopy and the extra farts. You can't kill this thread with fart jokes.

I take a few days off and the thread heads straight up the wazoo.

Kind'a makes you proud, don't it?

I can't believe CJ thought a post about sticking things up your jacksie would kill the thread.
The prep before hand is infinitely worse than the actual exam.
At least you're zonked out for that part of it.

Some of the best sleep I've ever gotten in my adult life can be credited to the after effects of the fine pharmaceuticals used during such a procedure.

9068939-jpg.285717

Save a few of these for around January 27.

Well she told me to shove my idea up....
Sorry. Family Board.

Doesn't that happen regularly. Happy Birthday to Lady Katherine.

I can't believe CJ thought a post about sticking things up your jacksie would kill the thread.

You can thank me with Citrus Swirls at the World.

Have fun being loopy and the extra farts. You can't kill this thread with fart jokes.

Some of the best sleep I've ever gotten in my adult life can be credited to the after effects of the fine pharmaceuticals used during such a procedure.

Had it done before but it has been a while so I know what to expect. Also had the one going down the other way. The prep sucks big time. Will appreciate the farts and enjoy the pharmaceuticals.

So this lobster was found in a trap off our southern shore yesterday. I think this whole product placement thing has gone too far.

pepsi-lobster.jpg

Man law.

What a horrifying thought...
Next you'll tell me I should hold a public office.

Not sure I could live with myself.

I'd vote for you. It reminds me of times when certain people would retire here. I'd be envious of whoever got the job next, figuring there was no way they could end up looking like anything but a hero.

So, we're talking about wazoos and jacksies...hmmm...at least it's hump day, the natives are getting rowdy.

I *might* take Friday off if the stars align. DD has the day off school for teacher's professional development (where was that when I went to school?), might try to get out and see Coco during the day when it not too crowded. i've heard good things about it.

You can thank me with Citrus Swirls at the World.
Well, if you're offering to fund my trip down there, I'll be happy to buy you a Citrus Swirl or two.

Will appreciate the farts and enjoy the pharmaceuticals.
Pretty much the definition of being a dad.

I'd vote for you.
Ummm...
Should you really be drinking that heavily this early in the day?

I *might* take Friday off if the stars align. DD has the day off school for teacher's professional development (where was that when I went to school?), might try to get out and see Coco during the day when it not too crowded. i've heard good things about it.
When I was in school, they called them Teacher Work Days.

Hope you can take the time.
Pretty sure you will enjoy the movie.
Pixar never fails to amaze me.
I had no idea where the story was going and they do that near every time.
Could have done without the "short" that they paired up with it but the film was excellent.

I do wish they would pay the venues a little bit to clean up the projection rooms though...
The theaters always seems to be so dusty that even the allergies you don't have keep flaring up during a Pixar film.

That's exactly what I said to the missus last NYE .:scared1:

And she accepted. Except you were on the receiving end. :scared1:

Don't we usually go there?

I'm all for pharmaceuticals. As for forgetting? There's a great comic bit from Ron White who used a bidet. Then, we had to keep using a bidet over and over again to wash the cake off his butt. :scared1: :lmao:

So, we're talking about wazoos and jacksies...hmmm...at least it's hump day, the natives are getting rowdy.

Yes, brings a new meaning to hump day. Then, there is the Humpty Dance by Digital Underground.

Ummm...
Should you really be drinking that heavily this early in the day?

Yes. I think that's great advice for any day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter