Dis-O-Lantern Contest - Results posted on page 1 post #2 -

Aww! When I looked at the contest thread earlier today I did not see a time deadline and so just now submitted my photo...I guess I was about 5 hours late in getting it into the contest. I am soooo sad :(

TeraBACat said:
Aww! When I looked at the contest thread earlier today I did not see a time deadline and so just now submitted my photo...I guess I was about 5 hours late in getting it into the contest. I am soooo sad :(

There's always next year! :)

woot, CONGRATS!!!! Thanks again for the contest Cricket, it was really fun!

:banana: :dance3: :yay: I did NOT expect to see my name as the winner after seeing all of the awesome pics. I'm so excited I can barely sit still, I keep getting up to dance and sing and WOOT! Thank you so much judges, I really worked hard on it and really, really appreciate the win! Good job and big hugs to everyone who entered!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

milliepie said:
:banana: :dance3: :yay: I did NOT expect to see my name as the winner after seeing all of the awesome pics. I'm so excited I can barely sit still, I keep getting up to dance and sing and WOOT! Thank you so much judges, I really worked hard on it and really, really appreciate the win! Good job and big hugs to everyone who entered!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Your pumpkin is awesome! Congratulations to you and all the winners :)

WOOT!!!! I just found out!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Everyone did such an awesome job, I never expected to place!!!

Congrats to the other two winners! Your pumpkins are amazing!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Thanks WMCricket. This was a great contest! :teeth:

Great job everyone. Congradulations to all the winners.

milliepie's pumpkin is the one I picked as the winner too. Really great job with VMK and Dis spirit, milliepie!

Congratulations! I saw some amazing creations!!! Sure glad I didn't enter..LOL Woot! You all did great!

Congratualations to the winners and all the contestants for their hard work, effort and creativity! :cool1: :thumbsup2 :cool1:
Thank you again to all those who have donated items and time to make this contest happen. Have the happiest of Halloweens!
Fan :goodvibes

Congratulations to the winners, your creativity astounds me :thumbsup2 . I will have to get practising for next year :Pinkbounc

Congrats to all the winners, you all deserve it! Also, to all the participants, y'all did great also, it was fun to enter the contest. Thank you Dis for the awesome prizes and the time you took to putting on this competition. Congrats again! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter