• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Dis-O-Lantern Contest - Results posted on page 1 post #2 -

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Well after all of the hours I spent planning for/carving my pumpkin the face fell completely off when I tried to cut around mickey's eyebrow line. I managed to put it back on so I could at least take a picture with the digital camera.

But the picture was not very good because I had to cut mickey's ears from the back of my pumpkin, and then I couldn't find the USB cable for the camera. I finally found the cable and put the pictures on the computer; but now I don't know how to PM the photo!

After all of my hours of work I can't send in my entry! Can anybody please help me? Please?

~Sparky Boots

After reading this, I don't think I stand a chance!

I am here and I am going through all the PM's but it will take a few hours.

If you have any questions, please ask them! I do not want anyone being left out because of some technicality.

WebmasterCricket said:
I am here and I am going through all the PM's but it will take a few hours.

If you have any questions, please ask them! I do not want anyone being left out because of some technicality.
mine is still coming... ill have it after school cause i g2g now

I am extending the deadline to 5:00 eastern time just because of that reason. I'll update the rules as soon as i can take a breath :)

WebmasterCricket said:
I am extending the deadline to 5:00 eastern time just because of that reason. I'll update the rules as soon as i can take a breath :)

:rotfl2: :lmao:

Whoa slow down there masterCricket. We faithful contestents are patient too! :hyper: lol

Take a breather and enjoy the contest yourself. You are the first after all to get a look at all the pumpkins. :)

Enjoy them. :surfweb:

thank you i love it i want to use that pumkin as a team one with tleylo plz

I might try and get a better picture... my camera stinks

hdmonkeybug said:
Cherry,
you have to got to a site like Photobucket and upload the pic to it. Then copy the link under it that says [IMG. Than paste that link to your pm.

Thank you monkey, I managed to figure it out, but my picture looked soo bad! I'll try and redo the picture but I already sent it in to cricket. Good luck to everyone else who entered, and I can't wait to see Danovara's pumpkin either because it sounds fantastic! :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots

I changed the official deadline time to 5:00 eastern and updated all the new contestants to the list.

If you are a contestant and have submitted your entry but do not see your name on the list, please let me know.

I'm just glad this guy didn't enter our contest:

26_1.JPG
dd_1.JPG
5b_1.JPG

I can't wait to see who wins!!! I am so excited! I don't think I will win tho :( But gl to everyone!! I keep going out to the garage to look at my pumpkin because I love it so much lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter