Dis-O-Lantern Contest - Results posted on page 1 post #2 -

Hi, I carved pumpkin mark two. How do I put the pic onto a pm to send to you? I will host the pic on photobucket.

Funniebunny said:
Hi, I carved pumpkin mark two. How do I put the pic onto a pm to send to you? I will host the pic on photobucket.
After you have hosted your pic on Photobucket, just copy the tag and paste that into your PM. :)

Lori

Last few days to get your entries in! I will not be here until Monday so if you don't hear from me, that's why :)

Woot! I bought my pumpkin today! :cool1:

There is this HUGE pumpkin patch in our town, and NOT ONE good pumpkin!!!

I had to settle for second best... :sad2: I guess the pumpkins grew faster this year, because usually there are still good ones at least until 1-2 days before Halloween. And it's not like there was a limited supply, there were tons of pumpkins, just, most were already rotten... :guilty:

Oh well, tomorrow I will start carving it. We are expected to get LOTS of rain, so it is a perfect day to do it! :thumbsup2

Laurabearz said:
Oh come on you guys.... Am I the only one highly amused by it. The creativity of Film Students astounds me.

Yes, I admit it, I laughed. :lmao:

My husband and his friend use to do a cable TV show, and have make short films for local competitions. I'll laugh at anything. You should hear my idea (I thought of it all by little myself) for a short horror film. :rotfl:

Ok, my husband craved the basic pumpkin a couple of days ago. Then he had to go out of town so I finished it up. We took some photos of it tonight. I spent over an hour after Paul went to bed, trying to pick just the right photo. I'll send it tomorrow after he gets a look at the photo I picked.

It's a rather simple one, but heart felt. I can't wait to see everyone else's pumpkins.

WOOT!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

My pumpkin has been carved!!! It took me about 3 hours, without stopping, which is much quicker than I had anticipated. :goodvibes

I will send in my picture tonight, when it gets dark out.

Good Luck to everyone who is participating! I can't wait to see all the DIS pumpkins!!! :teeth:

Well I just sent in my entry. This is the first time I have ever done a pumpkin like this, other than just carving 2 eyes, a nose and a mouth. LOL. We took 3 hours to do it and my finger tips are TOAST!! But we had a blast!

macntosh said:
I know it's not Disney, but I wanted to share the pumpkin I carved this evening.

HPIM0504.jpg
That is Disney the Headless Horseman. I remember it in a song from the House of Mouse it is so funny.

macntosh said:
I know it's not Disney, but I wanted to share the pumpkin I carved this evening.

HPIM0504.jpg

OMG well I was excited til I saw this one. LOL GL all.

Ok pumpkin carved but we have decided to paint it too for full effect. And then the final surprising touch hmmm should be done by tonight. This will be my first uploading of a picture, I hope it goes well.

WOW, RomeNome! AWESOME job!! :thumbsup2 But I think you just dashed everyone's hopes on this thread....

Move along, Rome, you don't have time to carve another pumpkin this weekend ;) ;) ;)

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter