Dis-O-Lantern Contest - Results posted on page 1 post #2 -

FunkyMonkey said:
OMG! That poor pumpkin! What a horrible thing those people did to him! Oh my, mom, I'm right there with ye. <<Gets a tissue>> :sad:

Oh come on you guys.... Am I the only one highly amused by it. The creativity of Film Students astounds me.

Laurabearz said:
Oh come on you guys.... Am I the only one highly amused by it. The creativity of Film Students astounds me.
I found it HILARIOUS!!!! It was so well done!

I am still laughing >>>> :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl:

TikiKrissy said:
Wow, I don't know how I missed this contest before! I will be entering for sure! Anybody have a rough idea of how many participants there will be?
Can't wait to see everyone's entries!! :yay:
Tiki

See first page for list of contestants.

PirateDaisy said:
See first page for list of contestants.

Surely there are more than six contestants??!
Thanks PirateDaisy, and btw LOVE your avatar!!! :lovestruc
Tiki

Laurabearz said:
ROFL, I can't watch it because this internet filter thing my mom put in says it's "R-Rated." XD

Laurabearz said:

Oh no, it was awesome!! :thumbsup2

Shaymojack said:
ROFL, I can't watch it because this internet filter thing my mom put in says it's "R-Rated." XD

It's basiclly pumpkin carving from the pumpkins point of view... a bit gourdy at times.... giggle

TikiKrissy said:
Surely there are more than six contestants??!
Thanks PirateDaisy, and btw LOVE your avatar!!! :lovestruc
Tiki

Yes, with inferno involved I thought there would be more contestants but everyone has until the 30th I believe to turn in their picture. So we're hoping for some more over the weekend. Btw, good luck to all! :thumbsup2

Thanks on the compliment of the avatar. If you are talking about Daisy, she's my favorite Disney character. If you're talking about the mickey and pumpkin, that is an avatar the tag fairy gives you when you enter your photo in the contest! Everyone will receive some sort of prize so I urge everyone to try at it and you just never know. :)

Ty for WebmasterCricket for puttting on the contest and prizes. Ty to the donators Mal and Lori, you ladies rock! :goodvibes

PirateDaisy said:
Yes, with inferno involved I thought there would be more contestants but everyone has until the 30th I believe to turn in their picture. So we're hoping for some more over the weekend. Btw, good luck to all! :thumbsup2

Thanks on the compliment of the avatar. If you are talking about Daisy, she's my favorite Disney character. If you're talking about the mickey and pumpkin, that is an avatar the tag fairy gives you when you enter your photo in the contest! Everyone will receive some sort of prize so I urge everyone to try at it and you just never know. :)

Ty for WebmasterCricket for puttting on the contest and prizes. Ty to the donators Mal and Lori, you ladies rock! :goodvibes
I am one of those people waiting... :wave2:

We don't get our pumpkins until the weekend before Halloween, so that they don't rot before the trick-or-treaters come. We carved our pumpkins a bit too early last year... ewww, what a sight! LOL.

I think I might carve two pumpkins with the same design, so just in case the first one I try comes out aweful! (this is the first year I am trying scraping :rolleyes: ).

Also, like Pirate Daisy said, Thank you WebmasterCricket for putting on this contest, with such awesome prizes (thanks Mods!!!!)

My pumpkin carving skills are none short of hideous! lol. I don't think I will enter (not with Dis-Wiz in the comp., I have no chance against that design! heh) but I wanted to post here anyway because I think this is such an amazing idea! This is what you get on the DIS...no where else. Everyone here as such a "warming" and "friendly" personality, I think and everyone is just, "oh-so" creative! :thumbsup2

Someybody said:
Uh, This sounds stupid but, what can we use Disney Dollars for?
(I was thinking the same thing...) lol

Someybody said:
Uh, This sounds stupid but, what can we use Disney Dollars for?
Not 100% sure on this, but it's like real money but it's Disney Dollars. You can buy stuff from using the Disney Dollars. Hopefully that explains it.

StitchfansJr said:
Not 100% sure on this, but it's like real money but it's Disney Dollars. You can buy stuff from using the Disney Dollars. Hopefully that explains it.
Uh no. It didn't.What's teh stuff?

I don't know if this has been mentioned but are we allowed to use the pre-made stencils made by Disney?

And my husband wanted to know, if we both submit a pumpkin, would that be consider two seperate entires? I know the dis knows us from one IP address but two different user names. Would that effect our entries?

I'd like to also say, Thank you everyone and most ecpecially WMCricket for everything done to make this contest possible! This is why I love the dis! It's Disney Spirit always shines through! Woot! :cool1: :thumbsup2

I will be entering...something :) We bought our pumpkins last weekend,...I carved my youngest's pumpkin and realized why I always wait until a few days before halloween to carve them. It already looks saggy...rofl I plan on doing mine this Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter