Dis-O-Lantern Contest - Results posted on page 1 post #2 -

cat_herder said:
I PMed my photo in last night, but I don't see my name on list.
WMCricket will not be back until tomorrow. I sent in the picture of my pumpkin last night too. :thumbsup2

Good luck Ya'll :) I got mine in on time that is a miracle lol.

cat_herder said:
I PMed my photo in last night, but I don't see my name on list.

I PMed mine in this afternoon.

Good luck all! Win or lose, I had fun! :D

You will have mine shortly. We just got done carving our family pumpkins.

Just sent mine! Pic is not great, but couldn't seem to get the lighting just right! :goodvibes Can't wait to see everyone's pumpkins!

finally got mine in took a lot of practice pumpkins :laundy: I had to look a lot for some tips on how to carve pumpkins from experts, i found this really helpful :goodvibes

Woot! I got it done!

That wasn't so tuff! LOL Only took little under a week to plan, about 2 hours of carving, four hours of painting, 1/2 hour of preparing the lava slime and lava eruption/flow, 15 minutes of applying the slime, 2 minutes of making the eruption/flow and photographing and 4 hours of standing at the photo counter at Wal-Mart (with 2 trips) to get the 1 hour photo processing complete then finally 10 minutes of loading up, using photobucket and pming Cricket.

I tell you someone out there was doing his darndest to keep me out of the contest. Nah nah nah nah nah nah didn't work! LOL :goodvibes

Now I can finally rest! I wish the result reflected all the work put into it but not too bad for a non artist. :)

Well after all of the hours I spent planning for/carving my pumpkin the face fell completely off when I tried to cut around mickey's eyebrow line. I managed to put it back on so I could at least take a picture with the digital camera.

But the picture was not very good because I had to cut mickey's ears from the back of my pumpkin, and then I couldn't find the USB cable for the camera. I finally found the cable and put the pictures on the computer; but now I don't know how to PM the photo!

After all of my hours of work I can't send in my entry! Can anybody please help me? Please?

~Sparky Boots

Cherry,
you have to got to a site like Photobucket and upload the pic to it. Then copy the link under it that says [IMG. Than paste that link to your pm.

Danovara said:
Woot! I got it done!

That wasn't so tuff! LOL Only took little under a week to plan, about 2 hours of carving, four hours of painting, 1/2 hour of preparing the lava slime and lava eruption/flow, 15 minutes of applying the slime, 2 minutes of making the eruption/flow and photographing and 4 hours of standing at the photo counter at Wal-Mart (with 2 trips) to get the 1 hour photo processing complete then finally 10 minutes of loading up, using photobucket and pming Cricket.

I tell you someone out there was doing his darndest to keep me out of the contest. Nah nah nah nah nah nah didn't work! LOL :goodvibes

Now I can finally rest! I wish the result reflected all the work put into it but not too bad for a non artist. :)

Wow! Slime and eruptions! I can't wait to see this one! Mine isn't that elaborate!

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Well after all of the hours I spent planning for/carving my pumpkin the face fell completely off when I tried to cut around mickey's eyebrow line. I managed to put it back on so I could at least take a picture with the digital camera.

But the picture was not very good because I had to cut mickey's ears from the back of my pumpkin, and then I couldn't find the USB cable for the camera. I finally found the cable and put the pictures on the computer; but now I don't know how to PM the photo!

After all of my hours of work I can't send in my entry! Can anybody please help me? Please?

~Sparky Boots
if you go to photobucket.com and create a free account you can upload it. then after it is uploaded you can click the box below the pic and click the button at the botton that generates the code. Use the second from the bottom and paste it in the message. Hope that was clear :)

Now now don't get you hopes up too high. Remember I said NON artist :artist: . LOL I have the perfect pumpkin in my head just a little difficult to get it out in the end result. :rotfl2:

Sparkle let us know if you are successful. I did my first upload on photobucket tonight and it was easy to do. They tell step by step just remember where you saved your photo. :) GL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter