Disconnected (Merged)

0?
Picture17.png

LOL, vmk must be making some major changes to the website or something. I just looked mine says 0 too! Omg i just want to get on already!!!!

Does anyone have two extra Donald Duck pins by chance? at this rate i probably won't be able to buy them.

Well I had a nice dinner with the family and came back to see nothing has changed. Wonder who hacked what. Since the key fact pointed out the web address is not correct.

Must be serious though. And very boring being 500 left standing in the kingdom.

Oh rassafugglefrass :mad: I just left from feeding Mom and visiting with her so I could do the quest and I get home and get the dumb error "There is a technical problem with the game/Registration problem!"

Was anyone able to do the quest? If so, what were the prizes?

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

Oh rassafugglefrass :mad: I just left from feeding Mom and visiting with her so I could do the quest and I get home and get the dumb error "There is a technical problem with the game/Registration problem!"

Was anyone able to do the quest? If so, what were the prizes?

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

The prize was one of the new potted plant things :santa:

I heard from others that the prize is the new flower pot thing that they are selling in the Emporium.

I got my quest done just in time..then dc, now i can't get back :( guess i'll have to do some laundry or something

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter