Disconnected (Merged)

there are still people on yet if u try to see how many people on it doesnt say any # for me. just blank, but i am talking to a few people that are still on vmk. odd..

I guess we're all in the same boat here, locked out. Any idea whats going on with vmk lately anyone? You can barely play the mini games because of the horrible lag. Sure makes it hard to get credits.

Maybe they are putting live flowers in that royal arrangement and taking out the popcorn thats in the vase now. heh

Dear VMK:

I would like to call your attention to an error in your scheduling. As you are all aware, Sunday is the day that the game is supposed to plummet like a lead Mickey balloon. We have come to anticipate this, and have planned our weekends accordingly. Today, however, is Saturday. Since we were all expecting to be able to play right now, your planning error has left us all with nothing to do. Many of us have developed a twitch. So please, adjust your agendas so that next week, the game crashes on Sunday the way it was apparently designed to, instead of on Saturday when we're all trying to get out of doing laundry and homework.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

redshoe

P.S. I'm assuming that this particular little snafu means that our regularly scheduled Sunday game crash tomorrow will not be occurring. Please give me your assurance that I am correct.

I feel like I am the woman from the old Mervyns commercial, where she is standing at the door saying "Open! Open! Open!" :lmao: :lmao:

Well thats it for me people,it is 11.30 at night here,so i am off to bed,good luck hope you all get to sign back on and get those credits,goodnight.

Since VMK is such a huge operation, I would surprised if they didn't have their computers staffed 24/7 with either maintenance or programmers doing their thing. When something like this happens, they usually have someone there go through their proceedures of rebooting but not this time. Maybe the techie ( or techies) who usually handles this stuff took an actual weekend off and the replacements are having a hard time figuring out what to do. Or, . . .They are trying to get ahold of the "on call" techie to come in to work on it. .....I can just imagine.

Still not able to get on and I've been trying for an hour. :confused:
Can't they post a notice or something as to when the problem will be fixed. It's obvious from the posts that its quest related so it should be over now.

i'm thinking the credits vmk deposited haven't cleared the virtual bank yet, so they're not letting anyone on to earn any until they do.:sad2:

ah this problem started @3:00 wdw time so you think they would have got someone by now. I know I was trying to log my my extras in for credit run.

Thought it was just my other computer. Wrong so so wrong .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter