Disconnected (Merged)

Wow! I was hoping vmk would be fixed by now. I gave up trying to get in earlier. Figured VMK wanted me to get my dusting and my dishes done, so that's what I did!:rotfl: Oh well. Hopefully all will be fixed and working for tomorrow.:goodvibes

Dear VMK:

I would like to call your attention to an error in your scheduling. As you are all aware, Sunday is the day that the game is supposed to plummet like a lead Mickey balloon. We have come to anticipate this, and have planned our weekends accordingly. Today, however, is Saturday. Since we were all expecting to be able to play right now, your planning error has left us all with nothing to do. Many of us have developed a twitch. So please, adjust your agendas so that next week, the game crashes on Sunday the way it was apparently designed to, instead of on Saturday when we're all trying to get out of doing laundry and homework.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

redshoe

P.S. I'm assuming that this particular little snafu means that our regularly scheduled Sunday game crash tomorrow will not be occurring. Please give me your assurance that I am correct.

OMG Redshoe!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Too funny!:lmao: :lmao:

Is anybody else having problems connecting to VMK? Everything loads as usual and than just after loading furniture I get the Disconnected message about trying again and if you were in a game etc, etc. I have rebooted several times, tried 2 different computers and even tried my neighbors. Have no problem going to any other site on the web. Any suggestions would be greatley appreciated. I need my VMK :confused3

Same thing here. and I haven't been on all day. Oh well, guess i'll go back to my precious Harvest Moon games lol

I had company tonight, when i came back vmk is still down. Omg i really need my vmk. I can only play friday's and saturday's so this is like a vmk nightmare! Plz get up and running soon vmk, i can't wait any longer!

Well the white box is now coming up....VMK we already KNOW you are temporarily unavailable....;)
Kim

Wow... it's still not up yet? I just tried to lof in after after having the same problem this morning but finally was able to get on for about an hour than had to go...and just got back hoime tried to log in and keep getting that same disconnected one too after it loads up and all???? :confused3
Guess just have to keep trying....bunner!! :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter