Disconnected (Merged)

Well to keep in my disney mood I have taken to watching Mickey Mouse in Black and white 1928 -1935 now I know I have not seen any of those ones lol

Idk, but when this is over, im making an I SURVIVED THE VMK-OUT 11/17/07, if i survive 0_0

Well to keep in my disney mood I have taken to watching Mickey Mouse in Black and white 1928 -1935 now I know I have not seen any of those ones lol

I love those. I have all the Treasures and can't wait for the newest ones to come out soon!. :)

I'm also watching Disney movies to pass the time.

Havent they already beaten the record, i remember it being down from like 3, its been 6 hours as far as i know

How long has this gone on, please? It has been an hour and a half for me. Tried, read Dis. Tried, read other parts of Dis than VMK. Tried, cooked dinner and read some of my book while trying.

Ate dinner while trying. Now watching the Food Channel Thanksgiving thingy, that huge head (Giada) is trying to tell us we can stuff a turkey the night before and refrigerate it - she will kill us all!

Off to try again, good luck all!:thumbsup2

Good to know it isn't just me. Thanks DIS for being here for us weird Disney freaks. LOL :cheer2: :thumbsup2

Dianne > catching up on my beading and checking in once in a while

Hm... I'm not sure...but I think that we passed it by now? I know one time were down for 5 hours ?? I am begining to wonder if it will be back up tonight? :confused3

Get your t-shirts! Get them right here!

agdasdkw6.png

(This is what you do when your bored)

How long has this gone on, please? It has been an hour and a half for me. Tried, read Dis. Tried, read other parts of Dis than VMK. Tried, cooked dinner and read some of my book while trying.

Ate dinner while trying. Now watching the Food Channel Thanksgiving thingy, that huge head (Giada) is trying to tell us we can stuff a turkey the night before and refrigerate it - she will kill us all!

Off to try again, good luck all!:thumbsup2

I soak my turkey over night in brine/seasoned water (either in an ice chest or in a pot in the refrigerator) and it is really juice after being cooked. Saw it on "Good Eats" several years ago. The dead turkey dries out over time before it is even cooked but the water bath will soak back up some fluid; salt or other seasonings added to the water will be soaked up into the turkey with the water. But it needs to soak over night.

My hubby didn't use to like turkey because he said it was too dry, but he loves it now.

A Thanksgiving dinner is my comfort food. I eat it whenever I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter