Disconnected (Merged)

Omg! i was just about to log in, that is so, ugh! I.....need.....vmk......can't.....take......it......much......longer.

Duh:scared: I forgot to read the fine print was busy logging on. I took and break for a bit came back read fast and viola went to log on hehe.

The site is up now, but when you try to log in it has the thing that says it is temporarily too busy.

Oh i know, i wish i could get on so bad, i am badly needing credits right now. After halloween i was pretty much broke.

it's not too busy. They just locked us temporarily out of the first server, which is good. They are keeping the home page up and trying to restart, reboot, resynchronize their computers again.

I am on a realy slow computer and dont want to log on unless it is on. Is anyone on?

Just wondering why they waited 3 hours to reboot and try and fix it and now it has not worked for 5 hours :confused3

Boy can i just tell you guys that i am really glad i am a member of dis. You guys are awesome, when things like this happen you guys help pass the time. Dis is awesome! Thanks everyone for making it such a great place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter