**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Has anyone tried to call and cancel after hour tickets for April yet? We have tickets for 4/5. I'm fully expecting the park will be closed, but if for some reason they reopen, I'm still not going to be able to go. I work in health care and I know they are going to revoke my time off with this going on.

Mine were refunded to my card, and I booked an AP discount ticket online. I know it disappeared from my account Wednesday, and I had an email from my CC company last night that I had a refund.

Has anyone tried to call and cancel after hour tickets for April yet? We have tickets for 4/5. I'm fully expecting the park will be closed, but if for some reason they reopen, I'm still not going to be able to go. I work in health care and I know they are going to revoke my time off with this going on.
I had that same date. Yes, I called. They said they were submitting the form for a refund and would take 7-10 days. As of right now, I still don't see that pending credit to my card but I'm hopeful or will have to call back. We can't even go anymore at least until very late summer potentially, even if WDW does open right after their current closure.

I just called to get a refund for the 4/27 DAH. I re-booked my trip for July. The first phone agent I spoke to said "well they are taking refunds on a case by case basis. there's no dates in your new trip the tickets can be changed to?" - I was a little taken aback. I had no idea if there were DAH dates in July, and even if there are, our new plans don't have room for it. I told her the same and she then said she'd connect me to Ticket Services to "discuss my options". I was on hold for about 25 minutes, but the I guy I eventually spoke with refunded the DAH tickets with no questions asked. He didn't give me any indication how long it would take, so now I'll just have to wait to make sure it posts.

I just called to get a refund for the 4/27 DAH. I re-booked my trip for July. The first phone agent I spoke to said "well they are taking refunds on a case by case basis. there's no dates in your new trip the tickets can be changed to?" - I was a little taken aback. I had no idea if there were DAH dates in July, and even if there are, our new plans don't have room for it. I told her the same and she then said she'd connect me to Ticket Services to "discuss my options". I was on hold for about 25 minutes, but the I guy I eventually spoke with refunded the DAH tickets with no questions asked. He didn't give me any indication how long it would take, so now I'll just have to wait to make sure it posts.

Oh we are that date as well so I will ring to try get a refund. Even if it ended up open (doubt it) we are from the UK so no way we can make it.

Just thought I'd provide my story in case it helps someone else. We had tickets for 3/23. I purchased using a gift card, which I still have in my possession. I began watching my email and junk mail closely early in the morning the day after the closure (Saturday 3/14). I also made sure my gift card had room on it to accept the refund.

I never received an email notice of cancellation or refund. No refund appeared on the gift card I used to purchase. The tickets disappeared from my account a few days later and still no refund.

I called on 3/26 and the CM said, oh it takes 10 days. OK.... then why have others reported getting their money back immediately?

I called today 3/28 and the CM agreed to actually check for me. Their system says they emailed me an e-gift card on 3/15!! I definitely did not receive the email and it makes no sense to send me a new card instead of refunding the existing gift card.

Now I am awaiting someone higher up to review what happened and try to get the money back to me.

Don't just assume you will get a refund or that it will eventually reach you. There seems to be tremendous variability in how a refund is issued.

Had tickets for 4/5. Fastpasses disappeared off MDE today but the tickets are still showing. No email. We purchased with a Disney gift card and nothing shows as a credit yet. How long should I wait to contact them?

My tickets are for April 20th, and booked through Undercover Tourist, does anyone know if they will be refunded automatically?

I had hard tickets (not e-tickets) purchased through Undercover Tourist for the same date. I contacted them about returning them, and they provided me with an email to print and sign and return with the tickets. I sent them (trackable) on Friday and the envelope was out for delivery today. Will let you know how long it takes for them to process the refund less the 5% restocking fee.

Oh we are that date as well so I will ring to try get a refund. Even if it ended up open (doubt it) we are from the UK so no way we can make it.
Just an update from my prior post (quoted above) - my refund posted to my Disney Visa less than 48 hours after I called to cancel the tickets. Seems it was processed immediately.

Just an update from my prior post (quoted above) - my refund posted to my Disney Visa less than 48 hours after I called to cancel the tickets. Seems it was processed immediately.
What phone number did you call? I still haven’t received a refund from 3/23 and when I called I was transferred a few times. All CM said they had no way to help me. Thanks!

Thanks I will try call them tomorrow. I emailed from the website but not heard anything.

What phone number did you call? I still haven’t received a refund from 3/23 and when I called I was transferred a few times. All CM said they had no way to help me. Thanks!
I called 407-939-7639. The first person I spoke to transferred me to "Ticket Services".

Had tickets for 4/5. Fastpasses disappeared off MDE today but the tickets are still showing. No email. We purchased with a Disney gift card and nothing shows as a credit yet. How long should I wait to contact them?
Update. Tickets fell off MDE this morning. Got an email with a Disney Gift Card for the total late afternoon.

Just an FYI to anyone who may be waiting on this, at first glance, it definitely looked like it could be a spam email. Thank God I didn’t delete it. You’ll want to open anything that says Disney until you get your $.

Update. Tickets fell off MDE this morning. Got an email with a Disney Gift Card for the total late afternoon.

Just an FYI to anyone who may be waiting on this, at first glance, it definitely looked like it could be a spam email. Thank God I didn’t delete it. You’ll want to open anything that says Disney until you get your $.

Did you pay with a Disney gift card originally?

Just thought I'd provide my story in case it helps someone else. We had tickets for 3/23. I purchased using a gift card, which I still have in my possession. I began watching my email and junk mail closely early in the morning the day after the closure (Saturday 3/14). I also made sure my gift card had room on it to accept the refund.

I never received an email notice of cancellation or refund. No refund appeared on the gift card I used to purchase. The tickets disappeared from my account a few days later and still no refund.

I called on 3/26 and the CM said, oh it takes 10 days. OK.... then why have others reported getting their money back immediately?

I called today 3/28 and the CM agreed to actually check for me. Their system says they emailed me an e-gift card on 3/15!! I definitely did not receive the email and it makes no sense to send me a new card instead of refunding the existing gift card.

Now I am awaiting someone higher up to review what happened and try to get the money back to me.

Don't just assume you will get a refund or that it will eventually reach you. There seems to be tremendous variability in how a refund is issued.
@biochemgirl , have you heard anything? I have the exact same scenario. 3/23 mkah bought with a gift card that I still have and still has room on it. I called today and they said they emailed me an e-gift card on March 15. I absolutely have not received it. The cm was adamant that I wait and see if it arrives and call back only after another week. I am beyond frustrated right now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter