DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM! A Spring 2015 DCP Adventure! NEW 8/1 x2

I thought for you sure you had fallen into outer space...just kidding...can't wait to hear the updates. We were down there the week before easter (it was great) so I can't wait to see how your pre-easter week compared!

I'm so glad to see you back. I look forward to your updates on the DCP life. My son was recently accepted and starts his DCP this August, so I'm soaking up all the info I can get.

Well hello Stranger. :wave: Funny, I was just writing about you, so great timing. I have no doubt that the past few months have been hectic. You're not the first DCP'er to have living in Disney take precedence over writing about it. Lets be real, most of us write to remember what it was like to be there. It's a little different when you ARE there. :goodvibes

Oh Grace, I loved your videos. I think you've said all that needs to be said just with those alone. Amazing!!!! Really really well done. Keep the Dream alive. :earsboy:

Love, love the videos Grace. When I read Rob's update I was wondering what had happened to you. Glad you are back.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother :( So glad you were able to spend time with your friends when you got back - so lucky to have such a great support group! I just discovered your TR and as a fellow CM, I'm having such fun reading all about your CP. Awesome pics!

Congrats on the race. I totally understand how busy life can be.
I am a user of Instagram, so, I'll be following you along on your adventures!

Loved the videos. I watch a lot and really enjoyed yours. And the face of that dad runner is amazing. I hope they see your video. I would love to have a moment like that with my family caught on tape. Looks like you're making so much out of your time. Congrats!

Hi everyone! I know I dropped the ball on staying updated, and I've been debating finishing this or not but I decided I am going to pick this this all up again! Especially because I have thousands and thousands of pictures and I had such a great time on my DCP and had so many fun experiences and memories! Hopefully I'll be posting some updates with in the next few days! In the mean time you can check out this video my roommates and I made at the end of our program! Enjoy!

I just came across this report today, and it's been a fun read. The Shake it Off video has me smiling - looks like you and everyone else had a good time making it.

Just got caught back up on this trip report and loving it. My niece watched the shake it off video with me and she's still off somewhere playing it on repeat! Can't wait to hear about the rest!

A Royal Dinner - Sunday, February 22rd, 2015

I had work at 8 this morning, so I woke up at 7:15 and got ready then drove the 30-second drive over to the store. I worked until 2:30 and then I headed to the room changed quick and then headed over to EPCOT! We had an ADR at Akershus for 3:10 so mom and Helen were already there and Peter was meeting us there as well! I got to the park at about 2:55 and then sped walked over to Norway!

Untitled

We were sat after a few and ordered drinks and were given the spiel about how the buffet works. We'd never been there before so I was excited to see the food. I headed up to the buffet and found some things that sounded appealing and tried them out.

Cinderella was the first to come around followed by Ariel.

I love Ariel's dress, I never got the pleasure of meeting Ariel on land so that was fun.

Our food came and I was hungry so that was very exciting, I ordered the butternut squash ravioli (which in reality probably has a more creative name). It was really good but it was just a single large ravioli.

Mom got the
Norwegian meatballs and I had a bit of that and again delicious but small portioned.

Aurora and Mulan came by for a visit as well.

Dessert came as well. The chocolate thing was good, the white and red thing in the back is a rice something or other that was good but I'm not all that fond of rice textured things.

We finished up lunch and Peter had to head to work, so we parted ways and Mom, Helen and I spent the evening in EPCOT.

We found my roommate Zoe working at a cart near by and stopped there for a few minutes.

We walked around World Showcase and looked at the topiaries that were starting to appear, and mom and Helen split a few drinks to sample.

I got some gelato in France, I believe it was coconut and I believe it was delicious.

We headed out through International Gateway and got pizza on the Boardwalk.

It was okay, we were expecting it to be better. We walked back through EPCOT and headed to the hotel. I think we called it an early night.

Continued in next post!

Last edited:
Such a cute video! Look forward to the rest of this TR :)

Thanks!

Loved the video can't wait to hear all about the rest of the DCP :)

Thank you!

That video is awesome! Must have taken a lot of work ...but fun!

Thank you! It was but absolutely fun!

Just read your entire report so far!! Looks like your CP was amazing and can't wait to see more updates!!

Thanks for joining! I had such a great experience!

I just came across this report today, and it's been a fun read. The Shake it Off video has me smiling - looks like you and everyone else had a good time making it.

Hi! Thanks for joining! I'm glad you liked the video!

Just got caught back up on this trip report and loving it. My niece watched the shake it off video with me and she's still off somewhere playing it on repeat! Can't wait to hear about the rest!

So glad you guys like the video!

What a fun afternoon/evening at Epcot! :)

It was!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter