***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost congratulations, Elin!!!

Congratulations, Brendita!!!

I think that the only way I'm going to claim a milestone is to call something that I get a milestone. Kind of like whoever got 12025 (I think that was it). :rotfl:

I'm still depressed that I had to leave right before 12345, but I'm getting over it. :goodvibes

Beth

Yes I'm in a much better mood than I have been in a long time.
This was the cherry on my sundre.
:rotfl2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

bethbuchall said:
Almost congratulations, Elin!!!

Congratulations, Brendita!!!

I think that the only way I'm going to claim a milestone is to call something that I get a milestone. Kind of like whoever got 12025 (I think that was it). :rotfl:

I'm still depressed that I had to leave right before 12345, but I'm getting over it. :goodvibes

Beth

Thanks, Beth. Or you could do what I did... I claimed some weird post and made a big deal out of it! :cheer2:

Brendita said:
Yes I'm in a much better mood than I have been in a long time.
This was the cherry on my sundre.
:rotfl2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

THAT makes be doubly happy then! :goodvibes

Ok, well ... I need to at least try and get through the highlights of the rest of the reading.

*sigh*

I'm SO ready for this semester to be over!!!! :sad2:

I'll check back in later. But DH said he'd bring me some UDF (upon Amy's suggestion) when I finish my reading...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

See you all later!

PNO4TE said:
Thanks, Beth. Or you could do what I did... I claimed some weird post and made a big deal out of it! :cheer2:

I really can't complain...I accidentally stole #5000 from Denise. Though I'm trying to forget that.

Beth

OK so do you all want my lastest addition to my soap opera??
With the *** DH.
YA NA?

tink2020 said:
Ok, well ... I need to at least try and get through the highlights of the rest of the reading.

*sigh*

I'm SO ready for this semester to be over!!!! :sad2:

I'll check back in later. But DH said he'd bring me some UDF (upon Amy's suggestion) when I finish my reading...... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

See you all later!

Bye, Jennifer... and thanks for sitting with me :teeth:

I am off here too for a while. See you all later!

Brendita said:
OK so do you all want my lastest addition to my soap opera??
With the *** DH.
YA NA?

By all means, if it helps you to type about it, please share. I feel awful that you are going through all of that.

Beth

triplefigs said:
I'll be back later. Busy weekend, but do you notice something new in my siggie? Looks like I'm having some luck with DH after all! :cool1:
Denise, what are your dates?? We are looking at Oct.26-30!

ETA: Nevermind, I read your OP more closely. I was just talking to DH today about this and what we could dress up as.

tink2020 said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well, I dont have one yet either! We'll have to see! I should have had 9000 but Amy did the same thing! Oh, well. :rolleyes:

That was Kate's fault...she brings out the worst in me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm glad you're getting some UDF Jennifer...what's your favorite item on the menu? I happen to love their orange cream freezes! Yum!!!

Amy :)

KMH1 said:
That was Kate's fault...she brings out the worst in me! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm glad you're getting some UDF Jennifer...what's your favorite item on the menu? I happen to love their orange cream freezes! Yum!!!

Amy :)

It depends on how lousy I'm feeling :rotfl:

The orange cream freeze is very good.... if we're going that route (which we are tonight), it's a lowfat chocolate shake (I swear I like the flavor better than full-fat! :blush: ) or .... on the opposite extreme.... a hot fudge shake. That's the choice tongiht, if that indicates the kind of day I'm having :laughing:

If we're going with ice cream, I usually get swiss chocolate almond or cookies and cream. UNLESS of course, it's the holiday season -- then it's peppermint stick. Either variety (the pink is my favorite though).

Wow. Can you tell ice cream is a definite vice? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the idea... I'm QUITE excited now! :p

I have been away for a few days and you guys have been busy. Went to a school board conference in Chicago.....we had a great time, then got a call that my Grandmother died. We knew it was coming...just did not expect it this weekend. She was 92 and lead a full life!!! Now she can rest in peace.
Okay....on to the shirts.
I am printing this evening and hopefully ironing the next couple of days. It will be a busy night as I have 8 people with 4 shirts each and we are making pillowcases for signatures. Am I crazy....12 days and counting!!! :cool1:

Dimk said:
I have been away for a few days and you guys have been busy. Went to a school board conference in Chicago.....we had a great time, then got a call that my Grandmother died. We knew it was coming...just did not expect it this weekend. She was 92 and lead a full life!!! Now she can rest in peace.
Okay....on to the shirts.
I am printing this evening and hopefully ironing the next couple of days. It will be a busy night as I have 8 people with 4 shirts each and we are making pillowcases for signatures. Am I crazy....12 days and counting!!! :cool1:

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your loss :hug:

I'm going to watch some TV.
Don't talk to much.
Catch up later.

Sorry all about stealing 13,000.
Oh feels so good. :banana:
By the way whos thone did I steal?

Brendita said:
I'm going to watch some TV.
Don't talk to much.
Catch up later.

Sorry all about stealing 13,000.
Oh feels so good. :banana:
By the way whos thone did I steal?

Okay I was waiting on an update about your DH. I have been thinking about you and hoping that no news meant good news.

Let me tell you all my good news. Well, not that big of a deal but to me it is. We went to the mall this afternoon and Alyssa finally sat on Santa's lap! The first time since she was an infant. I got a great picture and everything. She even told him she wanted a princess game and to go to WDW. Which is perfect because the kids don't yet know that we are going. Now if I can just get her to stop being afraid of the characters.

Tammi67 said:
Let me tell you all my good news. Well, not that big of a deal but to me it is. We went to the mall this afternoon and Alyssa finally sat on Santa's lap! The first time since she was an infant. I got a great picture and everything. She even told him she wanted a princess game and to go to WDW. Which is perfect because the kids don't yet know that we are going. Now if I can just get her to stop being afraid of the characters.

That's exciting! I didn't realize your trip was a surprise. How perfect that she asked for it! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter