***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dimk said:
How do I post a picture here? I need someone to erase the DWW off my picture. Please help. Debbie :flower:

Checking again to see if anyone can help?? Thanks

julia & nicks mom said:
The question was:

are these the lyrics to this song:
Oh I come from a land, from a faraway place
Where the caravan camels roam

and the song played was A pirate's life for me

and the answer said true:

the lyrics are actually from the song Arabian Nights from Aladin - which Kevin knew

Phew! Thank you! that was weighing heavily on my mind! :) And yes .. .we all agree that answer was WRONG! Have you contacted customer service to show them the error of their ways???

Dimk said:

Sure! you can email me the picture jerrica_tate@yahoo.com and I can post it for you.

And, if you want to post in the future, you can go to photobucket.com and upload your picture. From there, under the picture will be three address lines. Highlight the bottom one (with on each end) and paste that into here.

Sorry we missed the question earlier!

tmfranlk said:
Great! We will be hitting WL sometime on the 28th, but I don't know when yet. We have to take DSis to the airport that afternoon, and will be hitting the resorts late afternoon/early evening. We'll definitely keep an eye out for you at MK on the 29th. Are you doing Fantasmic on the 3rd?
No Fantasmic for us - thought it might be a bit too intense/scary for DS.
I'll keep an eye out for you as well :)

Dimk said:

Upload it to a photo account (like photobucket). Then copy the URL for the picture. On the mesage box click the little yellow box with the mountain. Then paste the URL and hit OK. It will insert the image into your text.

Denise -

I hate to tell you that Julia and Brantley-Kate have to stop hanging out together - Amy can confirm this - Julia has started talking with a southern drawl :rotfl: It is most noticeable in her a's - I certainly don't have one and I am pretty sure no one at her school has a southern accent - so clearly it is Brantley-Kate's influence on her - :rotfl:

my3princes said:
I spent 3 more hours outside putting up Christmas Decorations this afternoon.

Great job!

We spent the day goign from store to store! I realized I HAD to do something about DS and a winter jacket and snow pants FAST. So .. it was either find one in stores ... or buy it on-line!!!

I SCORED BIG TIME!!! I got a last season Columbia jacket for $16!!!!!! I got some basic snow pants at Dick's Sporting Goods for $20. (I'm so happy they FIT!)

I also found a Shaw's supermarket that actually had the Madagascar DVD! Woohoo! (they had a promo where you saved up points -- but just about all the area stores are OUT of them!)

Went o Circuit City and bought an extra battery for my camera! Heaven forbid I run out of juice at Disney!!!!!

Oh yeah ... and Michael's to pick up craft stuff for my Cub Scouts.

Boy am I tired.

But ... all I need to buy are SNOW BOOTS! HOORAY!

itslisa said:
Great job!

We spent the day goign from store to store! I realized I HAD to do something about DS and a winter jacket and snow pants FAST. So .. it was either find one in stores ... or buy it on-line!!!

I SCORED BIG TIME!!! I got a last season Columbia jacket for $16!!!!!! I got some basic snow pants at Dick's Sporting Goods for $20. (I'm so happy they FIT!)

I also found a Shaw's supermarket that actually had the Madagascar DVD! Woohoo! (they had a promo where you saved up points -- but just about all the area stores are OUT of them!)

Went o Circuit City and bought an extra battery for my camera! Heaven forbid I run out of juice at Disney!!!!!

Oh yeah ... and Michael's to pick up craft stuff for my Cub Scouts.

Boy am I tired.

But ... all I need to buy are SNOW BOOTS! HOORAY!

Wow you were busy. I tried jackets, snow pants and boots on all my boys a couple of days ago. They'll survive with what they've got until Christmas. I have already bought new coats for each of them and snowpants for the older 2. Kohl's had a good sale a few weeks back, outerwear was 50% off then I had 2 15% off coupons so they were really inexpensive (though it won't beat a Columbia for $16). I still need black snow pants for ds3 and boots for him too. Otherwise we are all set.

Deb

triplefigs said:
I do have a question for you all. We could go earlier (for value season) and the kids miss 3 full days of Kindergarten. Or go Oct 18-22 when the kids have 3 half-days for teacher conferences. That means I'd have to schedule their conferences for a different time.

Since they've never been in public school before, is it better to miss 3 full regular days or 3 half-days which means I'd mean the conferences? which ones would the teachers be happier I chose?

My DD in private misses all the time, I have never had a problem. Of course it matters if the child is up to speed and can handle the make up work, ect.
I would go with what works for you, missing 3 half or fulls, only matters for what the kids can handle...

triplefigs said:
I do have a question for you all. We could go earlier (for value season) and the kids miss 3 full days of Kindergarten. Or go Oct 18-22 when the kids have 3 half-days for teacher conferences. That means I'd have to schedule their conferences for a different time.

Since they've never been in public school before, is it better to miss 3 full regular days or 3 half-days which means I'd mean the conferences? which ones would the teachers be happier I chose?

Both of my boys missed a week of school November a couple of years ago. My stepson was getting married on a cruise and we were all going with them. My oldest DS was in 3rd grade and youngest DS in K.......both teachers said go for it.....have fun.....enjoy!!! My youngest DS in K did a poster presentation about what he did and older DS did a 6x6 scrapbook about his trip. That was actually the teachers suggestions. I think you are o.k.........enjoy it when they are younger. Now that DS is in 2nd grade and 6th grade I don't let them miss that much school.

Lynn

lmartin2711 said:
Anthony is my favorite.....he was looking really nice again this year!!!!

I have to agree - they came to columbus (2 ours away) in August but DH wouldn't go and my mom was out of town -

my3princes the house looks awesome!

I have been doing my xmas design and then did bills and all that fun stuff. I can't believe I am getting so close to leaving, I do not feel ready. I am looking forward to this long weekend! I hope to be ready by the time it is over.

I will be in the single digits soon! :teeth:

miss missy said:
my3princes the house looks awesome!

I have been doing my xmas design and then did bills and all that fun stuff. I can't believe I am getting so close to leaving, I do not feel ready. I am looking forward to this long weekend! I hope to be ready by the time it is over.

I will be in the single digits soon! :teeth:

Have a great trip. I wish I were going back. Can't complain October was awesome. Xmas time is beautiful at WDW. I love christmas anyway, but add the Disney Magic and it's out of this world.

Deb

Dimk - Here is your original graphic without the lettering. If you email me your finished design with an extension I can open (jpeg, jpg, bmp, gif, etc) I will gladly take it off of there as well.... it really is no trouble!

I emailed you as well in more detail. I wasn't sure which way would be fastest to get ahold of you! Have a good night!

Pooh___Piglet.gif

Jennifer -
Thank you very much. I got your email and sent you one back. I should be able to figure it out from here. I realized I had a problem when I could not upload to my new photobucket account. I will probably wait and finish it tomorrow. Thanks again!!!
Debbie :flower:

Hope this works. My DD and her best friend want to have these shirts autographed by Pooh & Piglet. Pretty simple but they love it.

BestFriends.jpg
[/IMG]

Tammi67 said:
Let me tell you all my good news. Well, not that big of a deal but to me it is. We went to the mall this afternoon and Alyssa finally sat on Santa's lap! The first time since she was an infant. I got a great picture and everything. She even told him she wanted a princess game and to go to WDW. Which is perfect because the kids don't yet know that we are going. Now if I can just get her to stop being afraid of the characters.

Super! How old is she again????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter