Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Hi do you know if the date, time and code is the same on the UK site as on FR site? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

I easily found the info when googling "shopdisney UK facebook", just scroll down until you see the ad...

If you need more information here's the LINK

Remember the time zone is different:
The United States is split into six standard time zones – Hawaii, Alaska, Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern. The UK is five hours ahead of New York, six hours ahead of Chicago, seven hours ahead of Denver, and eight hours ahead of California.

Google "if it's 8am in uk what time is it in Michigan?" but put in your state.

I have no comment regarding shipping costs or fees, I suggest calling ShopDisney Customer Service:
1 (800) 328-0368

I easily found the info when googling "shopdisney UK facebook", just scroll down until you see the ad...

View attachment 480630

If you need more information here's the LINK

Remember the time zone is different:
The United States is split into six standard time zones – Hawaii, Alaska, Pacific, Mountain, Central and Eastern. The UK is five hours ahead of New York, six hours ahead of Chicago, seven hours ahead of Denver, and eight hours ahead of California.

Google "if it's 8am in uk what time is it in Michigan?" but put in your state.

I have no comment regarding shipping costs or fees, I suggest calling ShopDisney Customer Service:
1 (800) 328-0368

Us shopdisney won't be able to help re UK shipping fees. Just check on UK website.

Ok I did a sample order for a £16 item and was quoted £28.95 for international shipping costs

Us shopdisney won't be able to help re UK shipping fees. Just check on UK website.

Ok I did a sample order for a £16 item and was quoted £28.95 for international shipping costs

The number provided was meant for her to call if she had questions, I'm sure the US cast members can give her direction. ;)

And so it continues... I decided to order a plush alongside the Cinderella key. I just got an email that the plush is being shipped and “Other items from your order, not listed here, will arrive in another shipment. You will be notified of shipment in a separate email.” Ugh, I should know better. This is why I won’t buy LE dolls or Minnie Mouse Main Attraction online. Considering how quickly they sold out I will not be at all surprised if they cancel my key order.
My key did end up shipping but now it’s in postal limbo. UPS tracking shows “transferred to USPS for delivery” but USPS shows it as “pre-shipment,” so we’ll see if it shows up in the next week or so. 😑

Hello all!
Looking for a Frozen 2 key (the one from last year - not the one being released today with the dolls 😊) If you have one, please give me a heads up what you want/need for trade. I have some of the newer keys for trade 🤗

Thanks so much for all your help. I'm thinking it might make more sense to just buy one on ebay by the time I pay the shipping and the cost of merchandise I wasn't really planning on buying...and the exchange rate if I use my Disney Visa...just thinking out loud...

I'm looking to trade. I need:
Mickey's 90th Birthday - Released: November 18, 2018
Aladdin - Released: Sunday, May 19, 2019

I have available to trade:

Frozen 2 - Released: Sunday, October 6, 2019
Mickey's Holiday Express - Released: Sunday, November 17, 2019
Tigger Leap Key - Released: Saturday, February 29, 2020
  • All Keys & Tags are in excellent condition.
I have traded successfully with @Backside_of_Water Post #119

Hi guys. Bought the Frozen 2 set for the olaf key. Lol. Anyway when I saw my order they charged me shipping instead of being free. I know I entered shipmagic for free shipping. Anyway was just wondering would they refund me the $40 shipping? I called them but they say their system is down right now.

Hi guys. Bought the Frozen 2 set for the olaf key. Lol. Anyway when I saw my order they charged me shipping instead of being free. I know I entered shipmagic for free shipping. Anyway was just wondering would they refund me the $40 shipping? I called them but they say their system is down right now.

Yes, they should.

Edit: I stand corrected!

Last edited:
Yes, they should. Not sure if you have a Disney Visa cc, but you should have been able to use code DRVCMEMBER AND SHIPMAGIC .
I don't know if its case sensitive so I recommend upper case in the future. Not saying that you didn't but I really don't know. ;)
Thanks! I was panicking when I was checking out because it froze on me. Something must have happened during that time. I dont want them cancelling my order because I’m asking for a refund.

Yes, they should. Not sure if you have a Disney Visa cc, but you should have been able to use code DRVCMEMBER AND SHIPMAGIC .
I don't know if its case sensitive so I recommend upper case in the future. Not saying that you didn't but I really don't know. ;)
The Disney Chase Visa discount doesn’t work for LE items unfortunately (or shouldn’t at least).

You are correct. Not on LE or limited release. :teacher: I've been schooled!
That said, it did surprisingly apply the discount to my Cinderella key (WHICH FINALLY ARRIVED!) but it probably shouldn’t have. But it’s never worked for dolls.

That said, it did surprisingly apply the discount to my Cinderella key (WHICH FINALLY ARRIVED!) but it probably shouldn’t have. But it’s never worked for dolls.
:laughing: I didn't use DRVCMEMBER when I bought the Cinderella key, I used a free shipping code. After I plug that in I just check out.

:laughing: I didn't use DRVCMEMBER when I bought the Cinderella key, I used a free shipping code. After I plug that in I just check out.
I already had one of the Ink and Paint series mystery Mickey plushes in my cart or I wouldn’t have applied it. I was pleasantly surprised that it marked the key down too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter