Disney Store Limited Edition Celebration Keys

Our store opens at 10am on Saturdays, you could get there at 9:30am with a little line but not anymore. It's gotten so crazy now.

I'm very happy for all that were successful in getting the Cinderella key, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

I looked on facebook and it doesn't say that the key wouldn't be available at the outlet store. Every other key has been available at the outlet not sure why they decided this time not to make it available there. That is my point, they should give complete information of all the rules such as when (date and time since they seem to keep switching it up) and where (online, regular retail store, outlet store).

As far as the outlet stores go, the outlet in Jackson NJ is 90-95% normal retail with a very small area of sale items. Not sure how Disney made the decisions they did with this latest key but I for one am not happy with them.

Not even going to consider the Frozen Key, don't need $260 worth of dolls...just sayin.

I'm very happy for all that were successful in getting the Cinderella key, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

I looked on facebook and it doesn't say that the key wouldn't be available at the outlet store. Every other key has been available at the outlet not sure why they decided this time not to make it available there. That is my point, they should give complete information of all the rules such as when (date and time since they seem to keep switching it up) and where (online, regular retail store, outlet store).

As far as the outlet stores go, the outlet in Jackson NJ is 90-95% normal retail with a very small area of sale items. Not sure how Disney made the decisions they did with this latest key but I for one am not happy with them.

Not even going to consider the Frozen Key, don't need $260 worth of dolls...just sayin.
It’s definitely frustrating. That’s why I’ve decided to really prioritize which keys I want. I’m never going to have a complete collection so I’m not even trying. I would love to own a Donald Key at some point but I don’t know if that will happen and I’m not even trying for any of the other ones that released before the Toy Story Key (that was my first key).

If I absolutely must have a key I will go in person. I like Cinderella a lot but she’s not my favorite so I was okay with potentially missing out online. I would be really annoyed if I went through all the trouble to go to a physical store and they didn’t get any. That’s really frustrating, I’m sorry.

Sometimes I feel like they just don’t know what they’re doing on the retail side of Disney. Let’s be honest, with multiple parks closed they need to step up their game on the retail side of things! I know they can’t manufacture more keys on short notice but they could give more complete information up front. I think they limit the flow of information to try and limit scalpers, but scalpers are part of fan communities too so they just end up limiting information to everyone and it’s garbage.

I'm thinking one possibility could be where these keys were made. Most items from Disney seem to come from China and with the current situation that's going on there the product flow may have been interrupted. Not sure if that is the case but it could be a possibility. Doesn't make it right, Disney could have put off the issuance of this key until they have enough inventory on hand. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I’m looking for the Cinderella Key. I have Donald key, Leap year key and toy story key. Willing to trade one of those for Cinderella. Thank you!!

And so it continues... I decided to order a plush alongside the Cinderella key. I just got an email that the plush is being shipped and “Other items from your order, not listed here, will arrive in another shipment. You will be notified of shipment in a separate email.” Ugh, I should know better. This is why I won’t buy LE dolls or Minnie Mouse Main Attraction online. Considering how quickly they sold out I will not be at all surprised if they cancel my key order.

And so it continues... I will not be at all surprised if they cancel my key order.

I would. If Disney could not fulfill the order it would have been stated in the email. Plus I've not read any of the keys were cancelled after an order was placed. If you have, you need to think about the source, was if from a random member or a reputable one. I think you're good to go!

I would. If Disney could not fulfill the order it would have been stated in the email. Plus I've not read any of the keys were cancelled after an order was placed. If you have, you need to think about the source, was if from a random member or a reputable one. I think you're good to go!
I’ve not heard of it happening with keys, but it’s happened before with LE dolls. Several months back when they released the Ariel and Vanessa dolls, people got their cards charged multiple times, and even several people who got confirmations initially had their orders cancelled after a few days because they oversold due to glitches. It was a mess.

Speaking of LE dolls, are you planning on buying the Frozen doll to acquire the Olaf key? Too rich for my blood!
Nah, the dolls are pretty but Frozen isn’t really my thing. I liked the first movie but I haven’t even seen the second one yet. And there are so many people joining Disney doll groups right now just to try and get the key, I’m staying away from that whole mess completely.

Speaking of LE dolls, are you planning on buying the Frozen doll to acquire the Olaf key? Too rich for my blood!

Absolutely not. There is no way I'm paying $260 just to get the key, what a scam!!! After the Cinderella episode I'm pretty turned off by Disney at the moment and I have been a life long fan of most things Disney.

I don't collect dolls nor do I have a daughter to pass them down to. Loved Cinderella which is sold out but still no interest. We've actually stopped buying a lot of "stuff", can't take it with you and I'd rather travel! :moped:

Hi guys first time posting here. My wife collects these keys but she is too shy to trade with people so she lets me do this. Anyway she is currently missing the Mickey 90th and Aladdin key. We have an extra Cinderella Key to trade with. Hopefully we could trade with you guys! Have a nice day!

Hi guys first time posting here. My wife collects these keys but she is too shy to trade with people so she lets me do this. Anyway she is currently missing the Mickey 90th and Aladdin key. We have an extra Cinderella Key to trade with. Hopefully we could trade with you guys! Have a nice day!

I have an extra Aladdin Key, let me know.

So today I called Disney Store Corporate Office Headquarters @ 1-818-560-1000 and spoke to Ella in the Office of the President. She said they only had 1,000 keys...can you imagine that? 1,000 for all the thousands of shoppers that visit Disney Stores.com? No wonder so many of us are not happy with the way this was handled. Ella said to me she know how disappointing it can be to not get what we want. That isn't the issue, yes I'm not happy that I didn't get a key but I'm more unhappy with the way this promotion was handled by Disney. After all these years they should know how to handle things better then they did with this promotion. I plan to write a letter to the Office of the president and I hope that others will do the same. The address is:

Disney Store Corporate Office Headquarters
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521 USA

I also said to Ella that if it was a supply issue they should have postponed the this promotion, got no response......not surprised...

Hi and :welcome: to the DIS and congrats on your first post!

In order to send someone a Private Message (PM), you'll need to post at least ten times. Please click on this link HERE

Good Luck!

The Cinderella key will be available on 27th march online and on 28th in stores.
The only difference with the sale one is the box or no box.
I will pick up few ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter