Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

1. Can we book 60 days out for the length of our stay like dining reservations (60+10)?
2. I know the capacity of the cabana is 6; we have 8 in our party. We will all be coming and going; will the 2 extra be allowed to visit as long as there is never more than 6 in the cabana? How easy is it to get 2 lounge chairs close to a cabana? TIA!

1. yes
2. I'm not sure, but when you call to make your reservation, they should be able to tell you.

We have both The Riviera and BCV booked for May 31st to June 6th, cancelling one today. Can someone give us an update on the pool situation at SAB? We will choose the Riviera if there are currently waits every day for SAB. We have active AP's so we'd prefer BCV to pop into Epcot(assuming a PP in these crazy times) but we have young kids to we swim A LOT. So pool access is top priority.

I was there Sunday-Weds this past week and never encountered a wait. With beach club opening I suppose that could change, but I expect they'd increase capacity for that. Things are rapidly changing.

Looking at Yacht or Beach Club for last week of august. Any reason why a Deluxe Studio would be less per night than a garden/woods view standard room? If Disney eventually releases an end of summer room discount, would there be any exclusions for a deluxe studio?
A deluxe studio will be in the villas building and have one queen bed and a sofa bed. It will have a kitchenette.

The regular room at the Yacht or Beach Club will have two queen beds. Most of them also have a sofa bed that sleeps one person. The regular resort rooms are nicer than the studios. I would definitely get one of these if they are cheaper than the studio. :)

Hi All,
I just read here that if using Garden Grocer for a YC stay the delivery window is after 4:00. We arrive on June 30-can I just tell them we're arriving on June 29 so I know that our order will be there when we get there? I know our room probably won't be ready but I'd like to have all our ducks in a row. Thanks!

Hi All,
I just read here that if using Garden Grocer for a YC stay the delivery window is after 4:00. We arrive on June 30-can I just tell them we're arriving on June 29 so I know that our order will be there when we get there? I know our room probably won't be ready but I'd like to have all our ducks in a row. Thanks!

Okay, now I'm getting deja vu. I think we discussed this recently (about Garden Grocer's website saying they will not deliver to YC/BC before 4:00 pm), but I don't know if it was in this thread, and I don't know if you were the person who asked the original question.

Okay, now I'm getting deja vu. I think we discussed this recently (about Garden Grocer's website saying they will not deliver to YC/BC before 4:00 pm), but I don't know if it was in this thread, and I don't know if you were the person who asked the original question.
This is where I saw it but I'm not the original poster. I'm just wondering if I can have my grocery order delivered a day early. I used to use Amazon & would have it delivered a few days before we arrived.

Very excited to join this happy group! Taking the family for a combined Disney-Universal stay at the end of August-early September (our kids don't go back to school until after Labor Day). We had originally planned on CBR, but I decided we should splurge and go for the Beach Club, which is a brand new Disney property for us. Since we'll have five in the room and my kids are all older (15, 13 and 11 by the time we go) and not super small, the larger room will be a big plus. We're also really excited about Stormalong Bay. And I was a little apprehensive about late summer/early fall storms interrupting Skyliner service, so being able to walk to Epcot and DHS is going to be a much better option, especially since we like to hop to Epcot after days in other parks to gorge ourselves and enjoy fabulous drinks. Counting the days!!!

This is where I saw it but I'm not the original poster. I'm just wondering if I can have my grocery order delivered a day early. I used to use Amazon & would have it delivered a few days before we arrived.

(This is a continuation of the "Does Garden Grocer really only deliver after 4:00 pm" discussion.)

I don't know if you can have Garden Grocer deliver the day before you arrive.

Garden Grocer delivers to Bell Services.

When the groceries are delivered, I have never heard that Bell Services looks at a list to see if the guest will be arriving that day. I would think that would be problematic. What happens if the guest has every intention of arriving on the same day as their groceries, but their flight gets cancelled and they can't arrive until the next day?

When you ordered from Amazon in the past, did you use Amazon Prime? That would not have gone to Bell Services. That would have gone to the YC/BC Convention Center (if shipped by UPS or FedEx) or the front desk (if shipped by USPS). I have shipped packages to myself via FedEx. They arrived days before I did. It was never a problem. But that was pre-COVID.

There has been a difference between something that gets "shipped" (UPS, FedEx, USPS) versus something that gets "delivered" (by someone who does not work for that type of company).

We’ve ordered from Amazon Fresh several times, including twice in the last six months during the pandemic, and Bell Services has held on to it for our arrival the next morning the one time it was delivered the night before we arrived. So long as there isn’t alcohol within the order they can leave it at Bell Services.

Why hello everyone it has been a bit since my last post but, Drove past the beach club last night and it kinda bugged me to know it been over a year since I stepped foot into the lobby. But it is good to know only about another month til the resort reopens and I have that chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter