DLRP Pin Thread

Pin trading is so addictive, I can't wait to do more in DL and DLP this year. I'll have to take some pictures of the pins and bags I have collected so far. I take part in the pin exchanges on the exchange thread. I have been given some lovely ones from fellow American dissers (and some lovely ones from UK dissers too.)

I'm certainly addicted to doing it on ebay. I'm still a bit apprehensive about how t all happens in the parks though......

Do you just go up to cast members??

Will people come up to you if you have a lanyard on?

Yay! I just won the best pin!!

12e3_1.JPG

ANd this is my favourite of the ones I already have:

5a76_1.JPG

And this Pin would be the best one I could ever wish to own!!!

dp116091.jpg

One of the tips I was given to stop you buying too many pins. Pick a theme you like and stick to it. I collect park/ride pins, Minnie Pins and Tinkerbell pins. I do buy a few special pins I really like, but try not to.

Here are my DLP pins
Pins006.jpg

Pins001.jpg

Pins002.jpg

Pins003.jpg

Pins004.jpg

Pins005.jpg

Wow you have a great collection aswell :)

There a few particular pins i want to get then i will see what goes from there. I want September to hurry up now i so i can go to the park and BUY BUY BUY!!!

My first pin :)

firstpin.jpg

My Minnie pins

pins021.jpg

and my Tink pins (sorry the pic isn't too great!)

pins022.jpg

Parks: Epcot
pins006-2.jpg

MK
pins005-1.jpg

Animal Kingdom
pins007.jpg

pins008.jpg

DHS
pins013.jpg

Disneyland
pins010.jpg

Special pins
pins016.jpg

Oh and I collect hidden Mickey pins in the themes that I like
pins017.jpg

pins018.jpg

pins019.jpg

pins020.jpg

And finally my pin bags:
pins004-2.jpg

pins015-1.jpg

Plus I have a small WDW bag that I keep my trading pins in.

That Minnie ballerina pin is one im watching on Ebay at the moment. Its adorable.
Your pin collection is huge! Im very jealous :)

I plan to expand my pin collection a lot this year! I bought a grab bag of 50 pins from ebay to trade at Disneyland and DLP this year!!

I plan to expand my pin collection a lot this year! I bought a grab bag of 50 pins from ebay to trade at Disneyland and DLP this year!!

I have been looking at them, are they worth buying? Do CM's at DLP take pins from WDW and DL?

Yes I traded American pins with DLP CM's (I gave them US ones and I recieved US ones from them as well.) CM's take any pin with Disney on the back. The American pins as stamped with official pin trading on the back so you know they are the official ones. Some of the DLP pins are beginning to be marked with this as well. Plus the DLP ones have Disneyland Paris on the back.
When buying the grab bags off ebay you have to be careful that you are buying pins with the pin trading or DLP logos on the back. There are some pins made by Sedesma or Pro Pins which are inferior quality and although CM's will take them most pin traders will not want to recieve them. They are quite easy to spot though as they look inferior (bigger borders around the edge of the pin, picture quality on the pin is not as good.)
Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter