Does everyone know your name??? 18 nights at RPR & HHN....A 2016 Trip Report......

I got a little lost in life, so glad I found my way back to finish reading this wonderful report! I look forward to your TR every year, you always seem to have so much fun and find new things to do, while also visiting some fantastic favorites!

Thank you for sharing your vacations with us!

Maria :upsidedow

Thanks Maria......you are very kind!! I`m so glad you enjoyed it and hope things are good with you.......nice to see you post again.........:wave2:

Stay tuned

Schumi goes back to UO in September

I smell a new trip report for 2017

Wooohoooooooo..........we will be back then!!!!!!

Not that I`m counting the days............:rolleyes1

Wooohoooooooo..........we will be back then!!!!!!

Not that I`m counting the days............:rolleyes1
So exciting! You can pass the time by telling us about your New York trip - 16 days sounds incredible! If you ever need restaurant/theater recommendations, I'm your girl :)

So exciting! You can pass the time by telling us about your New York trip - 16 days sounds incredible! If you ever need restaurant/theater recommendations, I'm your girl :)

Thanks!

Not doing NY this year sadly.........My mother and I have gone 3 times, each trip has got longer and longer, 16 nights was really fabulous.......we have relatives in LI so spend some time out there in a hotel (love Long Island) and had 5 nights in the City. NY was really amazing and we loved it.........planning to go back with my DH when he takes early retirement.........he's never been. Part of a half planned 6/8 week trip to the States.........eventually.......lol......

Yes, the restaurants and theatres are amazing! You must love living there!

I too have found my way back to this trip report. I'm not sure how I managed to forget about it! I was reading along and then life got in the way I suppose. We are planning to go back to Universal in May so I'm in this section more often again. The good news is there is lots for me to catch up on. I've got my pj's on and plan to settle in with my cup of tea and read and read :).

I too have found my way back to this trip report. I'm not sure how I managed to forget about it! I was reading along and then life got in the way I suppose. We are planning to go back to Universal in May so I'm in this section more often again. The good news is there is lots for me to catch up on. I've got my pj's on and plan to settle in with my cup of tea and read and read :).

Nice to see you back..........you`re back in May!! Wow.....just around the corner then.......fabulous!!! Hope you enjoy the catch up.........:wave2:

When you said sitting in our Jammie's sipping tea I thought, schumi would be so proud of you.........

lol.........I do love those jammies...........::yes::

I loved your report.. I am always sad when they are over.. after years of procrastinating and only staying Portofino, we are staying Royal Pacific and attending HHN this year ! Super excited

I loved your report.. I am always sad when they are over.. after years of procrastinating and only staying Portofino, we are staying Royal Pacific and attending HHN this year ! Super excited

Oh my goodness!!!!

Welcome back........wondered where you were...........so glad to see you post again!

I know you always love PB, so I hope you enjoy RP just the same........and HHN :thumbsup2 Fabulous........I can't remember if you've done HHN before or not........have you got your dates yet?

And thank you, glad you enjoyed reading it..........:wave2:

Oh my goodness!!!!

Welcome back........wondered where you were...........so glad to see you post again!

I know you always love PB, so I hope you enjoy RP just the same........and HHN :thumbsup2 Fabulous........I can't remember if you've done HHN before or not........have you got your dates yet?

And thank you, glad you enjoyed reading it..........:wave2:
I was off here for awhile...Lots of personal life stuff .But I am planning on a first time HHN trip October this year..we are still narrowing down our dates but it looks like either September 17-27th or October 21- 31, I am trying to talk him into a September trip ...But we will see.. .either will be the longest trip to date , but I am looking forward to it.

I was off here for awhile...Lots of personal life stuff .But I am planning on a first time HHN trip October this year..we are still narrowing down our dates but it looks like either September 17-27th or October 21- 31, I am trying to talk him into a September trip ...But we will see.. .either will be the longest trip to date , but I am looking forward to it.

Well, it's nice to see you back :thumbsup2

Love September! Although October is nice too........can't go wrong.......and HHN are just amazing!

I just booked RPR club level for 10 days in September!!!! SUPER excited to try RPR and HHN

I am so glad to hear that!!! I know you love PB, but I do hope you enjoy RP just as much.......

You're gonna love HHN!! And then you'll be addicted and have to go back every year! Is your DH as thrilled about HHN too........

macraven will start the HHN threads soon........always worth waiting for.........

I am so glad to hear that!!! I know you love PB, but I do hope you enjoy RP just as much.......

You're gonna love HHN!! And then you'll be addicted and have to go back every year! Is your DH as thrilled about HHN too........

macraven will start the HHN threads soon........always worth waiting for.........
I am really excited to try RPR..I do love PB, but I want to try something different . I have been devouring everything and anything about RPR lately...

Schumigirl, thank you so much for the hours of entertainment and information! I enjoyed all of your reports over the last week. You are the reason that we did our first stay at the Royal Pacific two years ago and we are anxious to return in May! Your enthusiasm for the Royal Pacific and the Universal Resort is contagious and I totally get why the staff is so pleased to see you each year. I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into writing these reports and it's obvious that everyone else here does too. :thanks:

Schumigirl, thank you so much for the hours of entertainment and information! I enjoyed all of your reports over the last week. You are the reason that we did our first stay at the Royal Pacific two years ago and we are anxious to return in May! Your enthusiasm for the Royal Pacific and the Universal Resort is contagious and I totally get why the staff is so pleased to see you each year. I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into writing these reports and it's obvious that everyone else here does too. :thanks:

Wow! What a lovely post........thank you so much........

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful stay and are returning! Always good to hear.....

It's a pleasure to write them and it's so nice to hear you enjoyed them........hope you have an amazing time again in May......please come back and tell us about it........and thank you once again, I appreciate your thoughts.....:)

I loved your report, so fun, informative, and great pictures. We loved our couple days at US this past October, I can't imagine having that much vacation time, how nice. Thanks for the report, I hope you have a wonderful trip this fall! I will be looking for your next report. Thank you.

I loved your report, so fun, informative, and great pictures. We loved our couple days at US this past October, I can't imagine having that much vacation time, how nice. Thanks for the report, I hope you have a wonderful trip this fall! I will be looking for your next report. Thank you.

Thank you!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Universal...........yes, long vacations are wonderful, we certainly appreciate them and the time it gives us there.........

Glad you enjoyed reading it, and yep, hopefully will do another this year.........:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!