Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

Hope you are having a great time!!

I got to meet Teena at the Beach Club also. She is a wonderful lady & anyone staying at the BC should introduce themselves to her.

I also have a 17 yr old that can talk (he takes after his grandmother-my DH's mother). Then my 21 yr old hardly says "Boo".

Hope you are having a great cruise:)

I just made it over and you are halfway done with your trip! I am ashamed. :rolleyes:

I put a longer post on the old TR that I hope you see, but I just wanted to say thank you here too! I really appreciate you throwing those quarters in for me. I'll let you know when it works :cloud9:

Rachel

Sorry I blinked and missed the Pre-Trip report. I am looking forward to the trip report and promise to start at the beginning.

Hope the Cruise is treating you well! Can't wait to hear how you liked it!!!! Looking forward to your return to land!!! :sail:

I blinked! But enjoying seeing how much fun you are having and can't wait to hear about it!

Welcome back to the real world!!! I think, since you only have a couple of weeks before you head back, that you need to start the trip report ASAP. ;)

I will be sitting here waiting for the first update this morning...:surfweb:

Are you home? Are you home?! Are you leaving yet? Are you leaving yet? :lmao:

DON'T BLINK or YOU'LL miss your own TR and PTR !!!!!! :rotfl:

Can't wait to hear all about your trip and the cruise!!!! :surfweb:

Welcome back to the real world!!! I think, since you only have a couple of weeks before you head back, that you need to start the trip report ASAP. ;)

I will be sitting here waiting for the first update this morning...:surfweb:

Me too... sitting right here... waiting patiently... :rolleyes1

So are you going to bother unpacking or just put the suitcases aside for a few weeks? ;)

Me too... sitting right here... waiting patiently... :rolleyes1

So are you going to bother unpacking or just put the suitcases aside for a few weeks? ;)

I'm waiting too!! :rolleyes1

I think they should just do the laundry and throw the clothes right back in the suitcases!

Hi there everyone! Yes, it was a late night, but we are back. It's been errands here, unpacking and some chores this afternoon, plus a nap! I'll start up the trip report tonight, I'm thinking around 9:00 or 10:00. So go on about your day!
:goodvibes

Welcome home. Have fun getting all your errands done. We will be here when you are ready.:)

Hi there everyone! Yes, it was a late night, but we are back. It's been errands here, unpacking and some chores this afternoon, plus a nap! I'll start up the trip report tonight, I'm thinking around 9:00 or 10:00. So go on about your day!
:goodvibes

Welcome home!! I'm going to write myself a note to check here tonight so I don't miss the link to the TR!!! Glad you had a good trip!!

I think they should just do the laundry and throw the clothes right back in the suitcases!

I bet they do some of that. I left my suitcase open in the back room when I unpacked from the Mother's Day trip and have been tossing stuff back in it ever since.

Glad you guys had such a great time and moreso, I am glad that you had safe travels all the way. I look forward to hearing every morsel of Disneyness that you have to share and every picture that you are willing to show. It will make these next couple of weeks very enjoyable as we prepare for our own take-off. :)

Phew - I am so glad I have your permission to go on about my day!!!!! :lmao:

Welcome back Wigd and Shocker - can't wait to hear all about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter