Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

or Cape May? How crowded are the parks?
Either we have been lucky in picking our parks or it just isn't crowded down here right now.
Well I'll take that back, Sunday evening MK was crowded. Monday MK was empty, today DHS wasn't bad at all, we had planned to leave in the afternoon and swim but didn't because it was so nice there.
OK I might have missed this part. How did it go for Baylor on the BTMRR?
Baylor loves BRMRR, it's one of his favorites. He won't ride EE, Space MTN, ToT, or RnR... he has tried EE and Space Mtn before though.
Yes, it was yesterday! :laughing:

Haven't been over here in a couple of days but I've been enjoying your pics on FB! I'll catch up here in a bit. :)

I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Just on the way up to the room tonight Marc offered Baylor $5 for every 30 minutes he would be quiet (that he wasn't asleep) Baylor told him no, it wasn't worth it!
My gosh that boy loves to talk and talk and talk...

Either we have been lucky in picking our parks or it just isn't crowded down here right now.
Well I'll take that back, Sunday evening MK was crowded. Monday MK was empty, today DHS wasn't bad at all, we had planned to leave in the afternoon and swim but didn't because it was so nice there.
Do you use TGM? I do sometimes. I like to use his best park days. Most times he seems to get it right. Although if I've made ann ADR at a park he advises not to go I still go!

Baylor loves BRMRR, it's one of his favorites. He won't ride EE, Space MTN, ToT, or RnR... he has tried EE and Space Mtn before though.

He should try RnR. On Spring Break I got DH and DS to try itand they both liked it. DH may not go on it again, but at least he finally tried it. I usually go on it by myself. DS likes likes to ride all of the rides,DH is not quite the daredevil we are. We don't really like Tot and don't usually ride it, so I don't blame Baylor for not going on that one!:)

I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Just on the way up to the room tonight Marc offered Baylor $5 for every 30 minutes he would be quiet (that he wasn't asleep) Baylor told him no, it wasn't worth it!

Baylor and my Ds would probably get along!
How's the weather?

Hey Anita - I'm loving the FB updates too!
I am guessing you already know this, but Teena the greeter from BC said on the Y&BC thread that you can leave luggage with bell services while you're on the cruise! That is so cool!

Glad you are having good crowd mojo!

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

How could someone pass up $10 an hour for being quiet??? I'll take that deal!

So I take it Baylor didn't do TOT????? LOL!! I'm glad you guys had such an enjoyable day at DHS! One of my favorite parks! Loved the vid on FB!!!! That is too funny...$10.00/hr to stay quiet and he's like NOPE LOL!!! :rotfl2:

We need to send Brooklynn down - she would be happy to talk right back to him.

She calls him 'Miss Anita Wigd's brother', as she is beginning to piece together relationships. She knows he's a boy, so he's a brother, and since he was with you, that makes him your brother. :laughing:

She still loves the light-up toy he gave her. :)

I hope you guys have another great day! :cool1:

OK, that is too funny!! I love my SIL but she is that way and there were times on our trip together I just wanted to scream! I don't want someone yaking at me first thing in the morning or at midnight on the bus ride back to the resort!! (although not as bad as chewing gum with her mouth open while sitting right next to me on the bus :sad2:)

Baylor hasn't stopped talking? Chelsea is like that all the time now!!! Sometimes, when she is sitting next to me in the car, I feel like my head is going to explode because she never even pauses to take a breath! :laughing:
My 14 yr. old is the exact same. I think the two of them could become great friends.

It sounds like there are a lot of chatty kids in this group! It would be funny to get them altogether.:rotfl2:

We need to send Brooklynn down - she would be happy to talk right back to him.

She calls him 'Miss Anita Wigd's brother', as she is beginning to piece together relationships. She knows he's a boy, so he's a brother, and since he was with you, that makes him your brother. :laughing:

She still loves the light-up toy he gave her. :)

I hope you guys have another great day! :cool1:
I would love to have Brooklynn down here to talk to him! I have to tell you, we were on the bus, heading to MK, to catch a boat to the Poly, to dinner when I first read this. I laughed so loud that I scared Baylor!:lmao:
I just love the ideas they come up with!!!
We did have another terrific day!

I hope you are feeling better when you read this.
:goodvibes

OK, that is too funny!! I love my SIL but she is that way and there were times on our trip together I just wanted to scream! I don't want someone yaking at me first thing in the morning or at midnight on the bus ride back to the resort!! (although not as bad as chewing gum with her mouth open while sitting right next to me on the bus :sad2:)
I'm not a fan of smacking either, gum or food, chew with your mouth closed please!!
Hope you're having a wonderful trip!
We are having a fantastic trip! Starting to worry about the close quarters of the cruise but we'll make it, I'm sure!
It sounds like there are a lot of chatty kids in this group! It would be funny to get them altogether.:rotfl2:
I think all of us on a cruise would be so much fun, our kids would have a great time on the ship, talk, talk, talking and so would we!
Hey Anita - I'm loving the FB updates too!
I am guessing you already know this, but Teena the greeter from BC said on the Y&BC thread that you can leave luggage with bell services while you're on the cruise! That is so cool!

Glad you are having good crowd mojo!
Sheree! How funny that you should mention Teena! She was with us when we asked bell services about holding our things. We asked her and she didn't know so we all walked over and checked....
She is such a nice lady! We started visiting with her last year, she has a daughter that is a teacher in Las Vegas so we always talk about teaching.
:laughing:
:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

How could someone pass up $10 an hour for being quiet??? I'll take that deal!
Most people would take that deal but not "Sir Talksalot"

Glad you're having such a great time!! Love the live update approach!

"Sir TalksAlot!" TOOOOOO funny! :rotfl2:

Well I have two SQUIRES that would be happy to engage with your "SIR" anyday again! CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT.... :eek:

WigD You won't hardly find yourself in your cabin. You will be fine. Have a fabulous time!!!! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it. :goodvibes

Hope you guys are having a great time! I am in FB withdrawals without your updates. Perhaps you could move to WDW permanently so as to supply me with my regular Disney fix. It would be the nice "neighborly" thing to do. :lmao:

Can't wait to hear all about the cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter