Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

I am headed off to PA for the weekend an don't want to miss your bon voyage!! It really is a bon voyage this time!!! Have a wonderful trip and can't wait for some FB updates (sorry Shocker ;)) I would say take the weekender too----I just packed mine :) You will have such a fabulous time!! Just wait until that horn sounds when you leave the port :)

Tracy

Just wanted to pop in and say have fun!!! Have a slushie (or two) for me! Can't wait to follow along and FB and hear all about it! :)

The lines at the cruise terminal really weren't that bad. We had the unfortunate luck of being on the 5th WDW bus that pulled up within ~10 minutes. But the lines moved quickly... and even though the ressie (and my passport) were still in my maiden name, the wonderful CM printed me a KTTW card with my married name on it as well. :thumbsup2

You leave for Disney tomorrow! I bet you have a busy day ahead of you today!

On a side note... I discovered that I spend too much time on the DIS.... when I was dreaming last night about DISers I haven't even met in person! :rotfl: :lmao: I might need DIS-aholics Anonymous!

I forget who said it, but they were right. If you board the ship after 1, your room will be ready pretty quick. 1:30 is the time they tell you. We've lugged bags with us - usually b/c I keep all the toiletries, and electronics with us, plus some change of clothes (Swimsuits). I got a little rolling duffle (gift with purchase) from DCL on our first trip and that worked well on our second.
The buffet is always really crowded when you get on earlier anyway, so why hurry? There's no place to sit! Get Baylor a snack right before you go!
When we were at WDW first, then the cruise, we had our own car so it was nice to repack just what we needed for the cruise and leave the rest in the car. It would be great if BC could hold some stuff for you!!

I have clearly been out of the loop on this newest trip!!! :scared1:

At least I got here before you left!

In case I don't get back, have a great time!!

BON VOYAGE!

I wish for you to have an awesome time!

Your TR has given me alot of laughs, I look forward to seing the pics when you return.

Safe travels :goodvibes

WigD, Shocker and Baylor! Have a fab time, enjoy the Outlook cafe! Have one or two or three of the fab berry martinis in the bar! AND conch coolers!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Can't wait to hear all about it! I updated my PTR, and I promise to have lots of fun stuff to share when you get back! :sail:

Hi wigd and shocker....

Just checking in from Latham NY to say "HI" and HAVE A FANTABULOUS TRIP! :woohoo: Can't wait to read all about it! Bon voyage!

Have a wonderful time!! I will be thinking of you as you use the "secret entrance" tomorrow:) Cannot wait to hear all about it & I will be checking FB also!!

Have a wonderful vacation!!!

So, what's on the to-do list for today since tomorrow you are leaving for Disney??? :banana:

I am headed off to PA for the weekend an don't want to miss your bon voyage!! It really is a bon voyage this time!!! Have a wonderful trip and can't wait for some FB updates (sorry Shocker ;)) I would say take the weekender too----I just packed mine :) You will have such a fabulous time!! Just wait until that horn sounds when you leave the port :)

Tracy

Have a great trip and cruise!!
:thumbsup2

The lines at the cruise terminal really weren't that bad. We had the unfortunate luck of being on the 5th WDW bus that pulled up within ~10 minutes. But the lines moved quickly... and even though the ressie (and my passport) were still in my maiden name, the wonderful CM printed me a KTTW card with my married name on it as well. :thumbsup2

You leave for Disney tomorrow! I bet you have a busy day ahead of you today!

On a side note... I discovered that I spend too much time on the DIS.... when I was dreaming last night about DISers I haven't even met in person! :rotfl: :lmao: I might need DIS-aholics Anonymous!

I forget who said it, but they were right. If you board the ship after 1, your room will be ready pretty quick. 1:30 is the time they tell you. We've lugged bags with us - usually b/c I keep all the toiletries, and electronics with us, plus some change of clothes (Swimsuits). I got a little rolling duffle (gift with purchase) from DCL on our first trip and that worked well on our second.
The buffet is always really crowded when you get on earlier anyway, so why hurry? There's no place to sit! Get Baylor a snack right before you go!
When we were at WDW first, then the cruise, we had our own car so it was nice to repack just what we needed for the cruise and leave the rest in the car. It would be great if BC could hold some stuff for you!!

Have wonderful, magical, super fun trip!!!

Woohoo!!! You leave tomorrow!!! Have a safe and magical trip!

I have clearly been out of the loop on this newest trip!!! :scared1:

At least I got here before you left!

In case I don't get back, have a great time!!

Have a great time!!!!

BON VOYAGE!

I wish for you to have an awesome time!

Your TR has given me alot of laughs, I look forward to seing the pics when you return.

Safe travels :goodvibes

WigD, Shocker and Baylor! Have a fab time, enjoy the Outlook cafe! Have one or two or three of the fab berry martinis in the bar! AND conch coolers!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

Can't wait to hear all about it! I updated my PTR, and I promise to have lots of fun stuff to share when you get back! :sail:

Hi wigd and shocker....

Just checking in from Latham NY to say "HI" and HAVE A FANTABULOUS TRIP! :woohoo: Can't wait to read all about it! Bon voyage!

Have a great trip!!

have a great trip, can't wait to read the TR when you get back :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!
In answer to your question Jackie, and I responded this morning then forgot to post.....
We did go to Target and finished picking up lounge chairs for the pool.
I started packing...
Called the lady that I had bought the "flashing jelly rings" from to see if she had anymore.
She had 17 and sold them to me for.25 each! Score! I already had maybe 6 so it will be fun to have some to pass out on this trip. Maybe on the ship?
Then I decided that we needed door decorations for the cruise.
Shocker was ready to throttle me.
Michelle is helping with a couple of the door designs.
We have magnetic paper. (The doors are metal)
So that's what I've been doing today.
I'll finish up the packing tonight.

Then we still have Baylor's iron on transfer to do.
It's ready to go, just need to iron it on.
The British Invasion, Michelle did that one too!
You know, he's going to sit and listen to them all day one day.....

Anyone wanting to follow along on FB pm me, I'll give you my email so you can request me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter