• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Don't Blink or You'll Miss This Pre-Trip Report by Wigd and Shocker

Bon Voyage and have a wonderful trip! Remember any time you are bored :laughing:, you can text me! You know I love hearing about what you are up to!

Oh, I just can't wait to hear all about this trip! I just know it is going to be another fabulous Wigd, Shocker, and Baylor adventure!

Have a great trip -- BON VOYAGE!!!
I will actually go on FB just to look for your updates!!! (I don't post much there anyway.)

It's totally worth it to decorate your door - makes it easier to find too!!! Although normally I would advise to do it a bit more in advance!!!

Here's to good weather, good food and smooth sailing!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes!

I had really hoped that Wigd would take a casual approach to the cruise but alas, it was not to be. She decided this afternoon that we needed to come up with some kind of door decoration and search for pirates' garb. The door will have a decoration but not exactly what we wanted. michellem sent us a great picture for a door magnet but our printer decided it wanted nothing to do with magnetic paper. The printer is still reporting a jam to the computer and darned if I can get it to reset. Baylor has some pirate accessories but Wigd and I will be the only ones onboard looking like tourists from Kansas.

We will be leaving the house in 6 hours and I am already worried about making our connection in Atlanta. We are scheduled to arrive at 10:06 and then depart at 10:55. Wish us luck, please.

This is how Sunday morning will evolve......my alarm is set for 3:30 and I will wake Baylor at 4:15. Hopefully, Wigd will get up sometime around 3:30 or 3:45. Baylor will complain about getting up early and will experience or feign illness. The packing will be completed, I will weigh Wigd's bag and then take out about 5-10 lbs. of clothes. When the bags are within weight I will load the car, make sure all household and personal appliances (flat iron) are off, check to make sure lights are off, lock the door, go out to the car, remember something I forgot, back into the house, and so forth until we are on our way to the airport. At the airport, I will drop Wigd and Baylor off at the terminal, help unload the luggage while Baylor abandons Wigd to go to the bathroom, drive back out to the satellite lot and take the bus back to the terminal. The line will then be about 30 minutes long. We should be on our way to the gate by about 6:15. The flight is scheduled to depart at 6:55 so we should be right on time. Onto the plane and put all the carry ons under the seat or in the overhead bins where they might shift during the flight. We will settle in, I will tuck my legs in as well as I can, and the idiot in front of me will lean back in his/her seat as soon as possible. I will then proceed to place my knees into the middle of that seat in hopes that I will be making it somewhat uncomfortable for that passenger. We typically wait and allow others to exit so as not to rush off the plane but it will be different on this flight. We will take our turn to get our carry ons and scoot over to the gate for the connecting flight. We should get there just in time to board. The onboard routine is repeated and we settle in for the flight to Orlando. Off the plane, onto the monorail, find our way to Magical Express, wait forever in line while coaches depart for every resort except Beach Club, happily load our coach and sit back and relax until we arrive at the Beach Club.

Sending lots of pixie dust and the hope that your connecting flight is in the same terminal in Atlanta! :wizard:

Oh, and lots of pixie dust for a quiet flight for Baylor and his air sickness! :wizard:

And lots of pixie dust for Shocker that there is someone who doesn't want to lean his seat back in front of him! :wizard:

And lots of pixie dust for Wigd that her suitcase is in within the weight limits and that she remembers to actually pack her flat iron instead of leaving it plugged in back in Kansas! :laughing::wizard:

Oh, and don't forget your angry eyes! :rotfl: (Sorry, couldn't resist -- I was feeling a bit like Mrs. Potato Head there for a minute.)

Well, you all should be in the air on your way to your first stop in Atlanta. Hope everything went smoothly this morning and fingers crossed that you have no trouble making your connection!

Have a fabulous trip!!!

Looks like I blinked and missed it! You two are so funny!
Shocker- Hope that idiot in front of you knew better then to put his seat back.
Oh yay, you're at BC right now!:dance3:
Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Have a great time guys! And if you see that brother of mine tell him only 1 month until his little rats arrive!

We did see him and he is excited for the July get-together!

Good luck Guys have heaps of fun!! I will be keeping updated on facebook!

So far Wigd has walked into uncountable Disney guests as she is trying to test, post to the Dis, and FB, all at the same time!

Sending lots of pixie dust and the hope that your connecting flight is in the same terminal in Atlanta! :wizard:

Oh, and lots of pixie dust for a quiet flight for Baylor and his air sickness! :wizard:

And lots of pixie dust for Shocker that there is someone who doesn't want to lean his seat back in front of him! :wizard:

And lots of pixie dust for Wigd that her suitcase is in within the weight limits and that she remembers to actually pack her flat iron instead of leaving it plugged in back in Kansas! :laughing::wizard:

Oh, and don't forget your angry eyes! :rotfl: (Sorry, couldn't resist -- I was feeling a bit like Mrs. Potato Head there for a minute.)

The connection went fine....
Baylor did not get sick but he has not stopped talking since we left Derby....
I had one leaner and one who did not......
Wigd's suitcase was lighter than mine and the flat iron from the last trip stayed in the Owner's Locker.....
I am so tired that my eyes are crossed but not angry!

Sending pixie dust that your connection goes smoothly! Have a great trip!

Thanks, the connection was fine but Baylor of course had to push his luck by going to get a drink just as we were being called to board.

Well, you all should be in the air on your way to your first stop in Atlanta. Hope everything went smoothly this morning and fingers crossed that you have no trouble making your connection!

Have a fabulous trip!!!

Only one mishap but it occurred before we even got to the Wichita airport!

Looks like I blinked and missed it! You two are so funny!
Shocker- Hope that idiot in front of you knew better then to put his seat back.
Oh yay, you're at BC right now!:dance3:
Have a great trip.:goodvibes

Thunder closed the pool, we came back to the room, and then the rain came pouring down....not sure what we will find for dinner tonight.

Well, if you have to be caught in a thunderstorm, BCV is a pretty cool place to be "trapped." :) How about take-out Beaches 'n Cream for dinner? Too bad the World Showcase restaurants don't deliver!

OK I might have missed this part. How did it go for Baylor on the BTMRR?

Baylor hasn't stopped talking? Chelsea is like that all the time now!!! Sometimes, when she is sitting next to me in the car, I feel like my head is going to explode because she never even pauses to take a breath! :laughing:

Baylor hasn't stopped talking? Chelsea is like that all the time now!!! Sometimes, when she is sitting next to me in the car, I feel like my head is going to explode because she never even pauses to take a breath! :laughing:

Sounds like my DS! He talks all the time! Lately he's been saying,"you know what I mean" after everything he says!!!! It's driving me crazy!:rotfl2::rotfl:

Sounds like my DS! He talks all the time! Lately he's been saying,"you know what I mean" after everything he says!!!! It's driving me crazy!:rotfl2::rotfl:

Hannah is the same way. Heaven help us if all 4 of them are ever together! :laughing:

Hannah's favorite saying is "and guess what?" about a million times when she's telling a story.

I have to pipe in too. I have a talker too. She never stops. I felt so sorry for the guy sitting next to us on the plane last summer on the way to Disney, but then again he did choose that seat since we were flying Southwest.

If we could get all the takers together maybe they could talk each other out and see how we feel.

I have to pipe in too. I have a talker too. She never stops. I felt so sorry for the guy sitting next to us on the plane last summer on the way to Disney, but then again he did choose that seat since we were flying Southwest.

If we could get all the takers together maybe they could talk each other out and see how we feel.

LOL!!!:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter