DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags – Returning Monday, March 19, 2018

Ohhh......but I will be on a cruise, no internet, so I will miss it ....again :mad:

Do you think these will be easy enough to find in the stores? I know that people have recently seen the "old stock" at the BC/YC resorts

I got mine last week at the Grand Floridian. They had a limited stock of 2 left. I did see them at the Polynesian too but they only had one of the totes left at that time - last Thursday - 3/8. They were not sure if they were going to get them in again. I did not see any at the Contemporary. I don't know what is meant by "old stock". They are the same bags and said they had just come in and were selling quickly. I was never fast enough to get it online. I love it!!

I got mine last week at the Grand Floridian. They had a limited stock of 2 left. I did see them at the Polynesian too but they only had one of the totes left at that time - last Thursday - 3/8. They were not sure if they were going to get them in again. I did not see any at the Contemporary. I don't know what is meant by "old stock". They are the same bags and said they had just come in and were selling quickly. I was never fast enough to get it online. I love it!!

Thanks! I’m hoping the get the Leather letter carrier.

Can anyone confirm if these bags are actually made of leather? They feel plasticy to me.

I've just looked, they call it coated cotton. The only leather aspects are the straps, leather zip pull and leather label. Pretty cheeky considering the cost. I would expect leather for that price :rolleyes2

I think someone mentioned it being made of polished cotton?

I've seen other D&B Disney bags that are the polished cotton. The bag is leather as well as the items listed in the additional features.

Here's the description from the DVC site:
Leather Shopper Tote
Make a fashion statement with a roomy leather tote by Dooney & Bourke. Created in collaboration with Disney Vacation Club, this stylish tote is made from imported leather and is embossed with the iconic Disney Vacation Club Member logo.

Additional features include:
  • Stitched leather trim
  • Double leather tab & zipper closure
  • Interior zippered pocket
  • Cell phone pocket
  • 2 interior open pockets
  • Interior key tether
  • Leather carry straps with buckles
  • Fully lined
  • Golden hardware
  • "Dooney & Bourke" logo plate
  • 12'' H x 16'' W x 6'' D
  • Strap drop length of 11'' L
  • Imported

I saw the DVC bags at MK on Main Street where they sell the Dooney & Bourke purses this week while were at WDW.

These bags look really cute, but I didn't have a good experience with the one Dooney & Bourke purse I had. I had the white purse with the rainbow DB's all over it, and over time, the plastic coating (or vinyl or whatever it was) turned horribly yellow. Nothing I used could get it clean and white again, not even bleach. Wonder if this polished cotton material will do the same?

These bags look really cute, but I didn't have a good experience with the one Dooney & Bourke purse I had. I had the white purse with the rainbow DB's all over it, and over time, the plastic coating (or vinyl or whatever it was) turned horribly yellow. Nothing I used could get it clean and white again, not even bleach. Wonder if this polished cotton material will do the same?

Same here except mine cracked! Apparently these are full leather but I’ll believe it when I see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter