DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags – Returning Monday, March 19, 2018

I am sort of in that space at the moment! My 'placement' is 95% good - would be worried about what I got back. Really, how truly sad is that $200+ and we have to settle...

And, maybe, nobody else will see the blue

ooohhhhh - just though of this - are these the leftover 'seconds' from the original offering 2 years ago?

I am sort of in that space at the moment! My 'placement' is 95% good - would be worried about what I got back. Really, how truly sad is that $200+ and we have to settle...

And, maybe, nobody else will see the blue

That’s how I feel. I’m fine with my placement... I mean, I’d love to see ‘club’ written out, but I’m afraid if I exchange it, it might be even worse. I’ve been using it, it’s perfect, nice and light, and fits my essentials. The pattern and bag colors are really pretty!

Does anyone know if these are available at any of the resorts?? I’m heading to CCV on the 15th and hoping to get the crossbody pouchette as my trip souvenir.

The zipper pull clip popped off the second time DW used her pouchette. They did fix it after I registered the bag, called for an RA number, and shipped it at my own expense, but still.

Nothing but quality these days.....

The zipper pull clip popped off the second time DW used her pouchette. They did fix it after I registered the bag, called for an RA number, and shipped it at my own expense, but still.

Nothing but quality these days.....

I think we are getting the 'seconds' from the original sale 2 years ago.

I think we are getting the 'seconds' from the original sale 2 years ago.

I bought hers last year. I doubt it's seconds; it's just not quite the top notch quality you'd expect at a premium price. But then again, Disney sells walmart-grade t-shirts for $30 now on Main Street so it's not like we should be surprised.

Not so sure. Tote arrived yesterday. I didn't expect the hideous blue trim. Electric blue with mint green...

It has a strong smell. Very vinyl-like. Does not look, feel or smell like leather.

Most disturbing: The Franklin Mint people started appearing on my FB after I Googled Dooney & Bourke Disney.

I am embarrassed.

Mine from last year has a faded bluish tint on the edges of the leather. Perhaps they changed the color for this batch?

I definitely prefer the teal too! I think I'll get one and see what it looks like in person. Just not sure whether to get the letter carrier or the pouchette? Has anyone seen both of these in person? Whats the difference in size?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter