DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags – Returning Monday, March 19, 2018

Not so sure. Tote arrived yesterday. I didn't expect the hideous blue trim. Electric blue with mint green...

It has a strong smell. Very vinyl-like. Does not look, feel or smell like leather.

Most disturbing: The Franklin Mint people started appearing on my FB after I Googled Dooney & Bourke Disney.

I am embarrassed.

Now wait, what? Electric blue trim? Pictures were of a light tan leather. They changed it?!?! That would not be what I had ordered. Figures - it's the first DVC thing I've bought in years and years.

Now wait, what? Electric blue trim? Pictures were of a light tan leather. They changed it?!?! That would not be what I had ordered. Figures - it's the first DVC thing I've bought in years and years.

The trim is the light tan leather but the leather trim has blue trim on it. I know that sounds confusing, I would post a picture but I'm at work now and can't.

The trim is the light tan leather but the leather trim has blue trim on it. I know that sounds confusing, I would post a picture but I'm at work now and can't.

I can't even imagine why they would change this. Definitely need to see some pics!

I can't even imagine why they would change this. Definitely need to see some pics!

Too bad they changed the trim. I wish they showed a picture. Every picture still shows the plain leather trim. Even the ones I saw in the resorts a couple of weeks ago were still the neutral color

I didn’t get my bag yet, so I just looked up pictures. Is this the blue trim you guys are referring to? (On the straps?)

3326336B-D9EF-402A-B3D1-EADE08D7D03D.jpeg

I didn’t get my bag yet, so I just looked up pictures. Is this the blue trim you guys are referring to? (On the straps?)

View attachment 312461

I got the Pouchette and it looks like that picture, which also looks like the picture on the website except the tan shows up a bit lighter in person. I think it looks nice. Not sure if the tote is different.

Too bad they changed the trim. I wish they showed a picture. Every picture still shows the plain leather trim. Even the ones I saw in the resorts a couple of weeks ago were still the neutral color.
I tried to get a picture. Maybe tomorrow

The trim on the handles. The blue is brighter in person.

Attachments

• DVC Trim (2).jpg
    DVC Trim (2).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 44
So not the teal green anymore. Different dye used it looks like and I can't say it's for the better. :( I'll see my bag tomorrow but I'm not certain I'll be keeping it if that's what I've received too, and I assume it is.

So not the teal green anymore. Different dye used it looks like and I can't say it's for the better. :( I'll see my bag tomorrow but I'm not certain I'll be keeping it if that's what I've received too, and I assume it is.

Yes, it is not teal. Lavender, tan, teal, some other pastel, or a different shade of green, peach - all would have been nice.

I like the color on this bag much better than the one I received.

Wow, I’m not sure how I feel about it. I’m hoping I might get mine tomorrow, that will the first thing I look at. I’ll definitely take a picture when I receive it.

I just looked on ShopDisney’s website and the straps shown are that teal green! Why is @ILoveMyKellen bag so different?

0BA6E62C-AF58-4FD8-A445-F531FA7628F3.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter