DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags – Returning Monday, March 19, 2018

I got the Pouchette and it looks like that picture, which also looks like the picture on the website except the tan shows up a bit lighter in person. I think it looks nice. Not sure if the tote is different.

ILoveMyKellen posted pictures in this thread. Mine look likes that and definitely not like your picture or the one on the website.

Just got my Pouchette and the box was destroyed but luckily the bag survived! It's a great size for the parks to hold the necessities and I love the colorway. When I ordered they had a free gift with purchase and I chose the giant Mickey plush - my 2 year old LOVES it, so that was a fun bonus.
I got my pouchette two days after I ordered it I also got the Mickey plush for my husband’s 2 year old grandson.

I ordered mine the first day. My trim is teal not bright blue. Since it’s just on the edge it would probably not be that hard for a shoe repair place to dye the edge with the stuff they use to color shoe sole edges. If the color really bothers you but you’d like to keep the purse.

Last edited:

Sorry I was thinking that you meant the whole strap was blue not just the edges. Just the edges doesn't bother me if it was the whole strap that would be totally different story. I got my cross body a few weeks ago at the resort and didn't even notice there was an accent color. Must have gotten an older version. Will have to look at it when I get home.

ILoveMyKellen posted pictures in this thread. Mine look likes that and definitely not like your picture or the one on the website.

Finally got to taking a picture of my Pouchette. Took it for a spin today and it was the perfect size for a small wallet, large phone, and a few miscellaneous items. The trim looks like a bright tealish color to me. Don’t know if they used something different for the tote but I like the way this one looks!

Attachments

• EDF76C06-3393-4BEE-B1F9-9AE544D4B3AF.jpeg
    EDF76C06-3393-4BEE-B1F9-9AE544D4B3AF.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 63

Finally got to taking a picture of my Pouchette. Took it for a spin today and it was the perfect size for a small wallet, large phone, and a few miscellaneous items. The trim looks like a bright tealish color to me. Don’t know if they used something different for the tote but I like the way this one looks!

The blue on your purse appears to be the same as the color on the tote that @ILoveMyKellen posted.

The blue on your purse appears to be the same as the color on the tote that @ILoveMyKellen posted.

It very well could be! Lighting can make such a difference with colors that it's hard to tell for sure unless they're side by side and photographed in the same setting. In person I feel like it doesn't look crazy bright and since it's on the sides, when I'm wearing it I really don't notice the blue much anyway.

It very well could be! Lighting can make such a difference with colors that it's hard to tell for sure unless they're side by side and photographed in the same setting. In person I feel like it doesn't look crazy bright and since it's on the sides, when I'm wearing it I really don't notice the blue much anyway.

So after reading your post, I was curious to see if I could find any video reviews of the bag, and I did find one! It’s from 2017 and the trim is also that brighter blue. So now I’m wondering, was that teal a real thing or just lighting?!!

Got my letter carrier, finally, and LOVE the size but it does have the bright blue trim which seems incredibly out of place. Also, the placement is awful! If the placement had been even slightly better I’d keep it sigh.... debating whether or not to order another one.

I knew I shouldn't have viewed those videos :D . After seeing the most recent video where she discussed using it as a carry-on I decided that makes a lot of sense. It will be sturdier than my current carry-on tote (although just a bit more expensive :o ).

I do wish the strap edge color was more teal than blue; I don't think the blue goes with the rest of the colors at all. Will decide once I look at it in person if it's something I can live with or not.

I don't mind the blue at all, most of the time I barely notice it. I suspect it will fade with use.

Just got mine!!! Straps are Bright blue. Doesn’t really match, but I love the bag. Definitely bigger than I pictured.

EF4688BD-3A16-4FCD-BD4F-1ECB3A0E6E2F.jpeg

200B98E2-3A39-416C-9490-2D731A74A0E4.jpeg

Thanks for the post. I logged in at around 7:00 a.m. on 3/19 - I had just arrived at work and wanted to try before my day got too crazy. I only saw the tote, but that’s what I wanted anyway, so I grabbed it right away. :flower: Received it very quickly - within 3-4 days. Love it! I plan to use it on our upcoming trip. :yay: I have a few other Dooney coated cotton bags and they’ve held up very well, so I have no concerns there.

Got my letter carrier, finally, and LOVE the size but it does have the bright blue trim which seems incredibly out of place. Also, the placement is awful! If the placement had been even slightly better I’d keep it sigh.... debating whether or not to order another one.
Wow that placement is bad - especially for the $$$$$ change it out

I really don't know. I'm keeping it and just pretending I don't see the hideous, non-matching, blue straps attached to my bag :scared:

I am sort of in that space at the moment! My 'placement' is 95% good - would be worried about what I got back. Really, how truly sad is that $200+ and we have to settle...

And, maybe, nobody else will see the blue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter