DVC Dooney & Bourke Bags – Returning Monday, March 19, 2018

I think I've been using mine for a year now, and I only rotated it out briefly over the Christmas holiday. I haven't noticed any discoloration. I'm pretty happy with how well it's held up for an everyday purse.

I was disappointed last week to find out Disney isn't doing Vera Bradley anymore. No offense to Dooney, but it's too pricy for me. I wanted to get a new pattern in Vera Bradley (like the subtle ones, not the ones that scream "Mickey Mouse"). The girl at Mousegear told me they are only at the Disney outlet now and Disney is focusing on the higher end bags. Oh well. Ebay it is!

Disappointed to hear that. I love the Vera Bradley Disney bags. Time to visit the outlets!

No I got the letter carrier not the crossbody...thought they were one in the same. I got an extra 20% off of the 20% off. Didn’t expect to but it was certainly a nice surprise!

How did you do that? Where did you get the 2nd 20% off from??

I've never bought one....but I'm tempted....I only want the smallest one bcuz it says it has the credit card slots inside & I don't like to carry a wallet. I am online now & it let me put it in my cart so I guess they were restocked somehow. It's such a splurge for me tho...

I ordered with standard shipping on Monday - received my package today (Wednesday). But I think it was shipped out of Memphis which is only about 140 miles from me. I rarely pay for expedited shipping as a lot of companies ship out of Memphis (Fed Ex home) and I get it right away.

My DH said the DVC purse was cute. Although he also said I was Disney obsessed. I have about 5 Disney purses (Dooney and Vera).

I was disappointed last week to find out Disney isn't doing Vera Bradley anymore. No offense to Dooney, but it's too pricy for me. I wanted to get a new pattern in Vera Bradley (like the subtle ones, not the ones that scream "Mickey Mouse"). The girl at Mousegear told me they are only at the Disney outlet now and Disney is focusing on the higher end bags. Oh well. Ebay it is!

Aww that sucks, I much prefer Vera Bradley for the price. Even those can be too expensive.

Mine got lost by FedEx, as near as I can tell. :( Fortunately, Disney is awesome and going to ship another one by ups 2-day.

How did you do that? Where did you get the 2nd 20% off from??

I've never bought one....but I'm tempted....I only want the smallest one bcuz it says it has the credit card slots inside & I don't like to carry a wallet. I am online now & it let me put it in my cart so I guess they were restocked somehow. It's such a splurge for me tho...
Popped up automatically when I logged in

I purchased the Pouchette!! I really love the colors and patterns of the DVC design. Happy they brought them back!

I’m pretty frustrated with the shipping/handling. Mine won’t arrive until Saturday; it was ordered the 19th. 12 days shipping time seems excessive. It wasn’t even processed until the 23rd :crazy2:

I just ordered the Pouchette and I'm so excited. My husband is technically buying this as my birthday present but he had me purchase it to use the discount codes. Now I just can't wait until my birthday to start using it. Also, he thinks it will just be a parks purse :rolleyes1

I’m pretty frustrated with the shipping/handling. Mine won’t arrive until Saturday; it was ordered the 19th. 12 days shipping time seems excessive. It wasn’t even processed until the 23rd :crazy2:

That does seem a little long. I ordered mine on Monday, and my Fed Ex shipping notification said I should get it by Monday.

Just got my Pouchette and the box was destroyed but luckily the bag survived! It's a great size for the parks to hold the necessities and I love the colorway. When I ordered they had a free gift with purchase and I chose the giant Mickey plush - my 2 year old LOVES it, so that was a fun bonus.

Not so sure. Tote arrived yesterday. I didn't expect the hideous blue trim. Electric blue with mint green...

It has a strong smell. Very vinyl-like. Does not look, feel or smell like leather.

Most disturbing: The Franklin Mint people started appearing on my FB after I Googled Dooney & Bourke Disney.

I am embarrassed.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter