DVC ressie with no tickets

Watching on FB too. No luck so far. People who got through are being told no tickets today. I hope thats not true. Good lucky. I need 2021 tickets, but not going to stress about. I see a 3 week resort stay in my future Jan/February

I called 800-848-6413. Found the number on another thread. Don’t know what this number is for. I’m on hold.
Not confident that this is the right number because it was too easy.
On hold but no estimate for wait time

I called 800-848-6413. Found the number on another thread. Don’t know what this number is for. I’m on hold.
I just got through immediately on that number - I'm sure it's wrong!!

HA! :rotfl2:

Um I think this for travel agents...but I am on hold...should i stay on?

Not used to posting. Meant to say that I almost hung up at first but if you had the same experience I guess I'll wait it out

Good luck

Well, online has opened for cash bookings for 2021 packages. They are allowed to add tickets, including the hopper option.

i have not heard or read about any getting to just add tickets yet as that is not an online option.

Disney have said that by June 28 those without tickets and those with 2021 bookings will be able to purchase tickets AND see what park reservation availability is prior to purchase.

They've committed, essentially, that the resrvation system will be in place through year-end.
That’s what I was told initially but when I talked to DVC, the said they were being told no new tickets until late summer. I was furious. Our trip is in July. I hope you are right because that is what I was told initially too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter