Easter week 2006 who's going?

arazamataz

Mouseketeer
We are going the 15 - 23th . Staying at YC. This our 3rd Easter trip. We also get 2 days of the Epcot Flower Show!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

but the week before you. Coming down April 8 through April 14.

Figure the crowds will be pretty bad, but we were down in November and will be down in February and again in November 06 so I figure whatever we miss we'll make up on another trip.

We'll be there 15th-28th. 1st Easter trip, not sure how to handle the crowds.

We are planning to go April 7-14. But have to wait 3 more weeks before I book. Getting my retirement from my former state job and getting money to go then.

We'll be there 13-26 April 1st easter trip.Port Orleans french quarter,My husband going to a convention. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We'll be there April 13-22! 3 nights at WL followed by 6 nights at OKW.

It seems so far away................ :cold:

We will be there April 16-22 Our 2nd Easter trip we are staying at POP

Going April 13-22nd. 3rd Easter trip...Can't wait :cheer2: Staying at BCV...looking forward to SAB and BEaches and Cream

We'll be there April 12-22. If a good code comes out, we're staying at POFQ. :wizard: If not, it's back to PC. :cool1:

I have our ADRs booked. I'm waiting for the dates to open so that I can try to book two fireworks cruises. (Illuminations and Wishes) I hope I'll be able to find a few DISers that will want to share the cruise with us.

The parks will be packed :crowded: :crowded: :crowded: but I know we will all have a blast. :banana: :hyper2:

We are going April 17-23. Staying off grounds. Rented a pool home about 10-15 minutes away.

We'll be there April 12-18! We will be first timers for Sprin break..........tell me, will the crowds be that bad? will they close the parks on certain days of overpopulation??? :cool1: But I can;t wait to go!!!!!!!!

We'll be there (11 of us) from April 12 - 21st! :cool1: 95 more days to go! :teeth:

lovinpoohbear said:
We'll be there April 12-18! We will be first timers for Sprin break..........tell me, will the crowds be that bad? will they close the parks on certain days of overpopulation??? :cool1: But I can;t wait to go!!!!!!!!

Yes, the crowds will be bad! :crowded: :crazy2: :crowded: :crazy2: However, if you plan ahead, you should still have a great time. :banana:

Have you booked your ADRs yet? If not, do so ASAP.

This will be our third spring break trip and our second Easter trip. I can't wait to get there. :wizard:

Just booked last night! April 15-22. First time at Easter, first time at POP! Usually go in July and really looking forward to the better weather. :cool1:

We'll be at the Poly from the 15th until the 20th then off to the Disney Wonder for 3 days.
It seems like spring break is so varied across the states that maybe the crowds won't be so bad.Last visit in 2001 was same week and the worst day was the day before Easter, the rest of the week wasn't too bad.
Denise

We will be there April 14 - 21!!!

Dolphin stay for us. There are 10 of us and we have never stayed at the Dolphin before. We are really looking forward to it.

All the ADR's are made, now just waiting for an Illuminations cruise :hourglass

It is a very busy time, but as said in a previous post, if you plan, you can have a great time.

COunt me in -- My son and I will be there April 17-21. We will be staying at POP. First time at a value for us. I passed on CBR, saving almost $200. I figure i will be able to get 2-3 good meals for that savings. The best part is that this will be a BIG SURPRISE FROM THE EASTER BUNNY! THe note will say, pack your bags becase I the (Easter Bunny) am sending you and your Mom on a 4 night trip to Disney, and you leave in 20 hours! How exciting will that be for an 8 year old???

We will be there April 17-23. Staying in our timeshare condo. Hope the parks arent too crowded. We've never gone that time of year before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter