Easter week 2006 who's going?

Were going!!! Went last year during Easter week also and the crowd level seemed manageable in every park, but the MK. We took advantage of the Early hours and when it got too crowded we hopped over to another park and went back to MK in the late evening. :cheer2:

That's what we did last year. It worked out great. We love MK extra hours at night !!

23 day's and we are off!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just found out I am either going to have off the week before or the week after Easter! I can't believe I can still find rooms on property but my main concern is... Am I going to be able to get any ADR's? I am spoiled by the dining plan and I can't imagine going to WDW w/o it but if I can't get ADRs, well I don't know what to do. I don't mind trying new places and I am willing to go pretty much anywhere. Anyone know?
:cheer2:

:thumbsup2
We'll be there April 14-21. Staying at POP! I don't really care about the crowds. We're going to Disney World! :banana: :banana:

Going Easter Monday til the following Saturday with 120 band kids so I guess we'll be part of the crowd. :eek: See you all there :jumping1:

We will be going April 15-20. This will be my ds first trip to WDW, and I will be 18 weeks pregnant. I think I am more excited than he is at this point. He keeps asking to look at the disney website to look at the pictures.

I got a little concerned today. We went to the zoo, and he was terrified of the carousel (he's 3). We'll see.

Megan

airplane said:
I just found out I am either going to have off the week before or the week after Easter! I can't believe I can still find rooms on property but my main concern is... Am I going to be able to get any ADR's? I am spoiled by the dining plan and I can't imagine going to WDW w/o it but if I can't get ADRs, well I don't know what to do. I don't mind trying new places and I am willing to go pretty much anywhere. Anyone know?
:cheer2:

Did you find a room on site?

we will be seeing the mouse 15th-21- staying at POFQ also- you wearing green? we will say hi

Hi All! I am a newbie to the board! This will be my second easter (the first was 15 years ago)! All 16 of us will be there from April 14 - 21! We will be staying at Coronado Springs and we are all so excited! Hope to see you there!

angelsmom920 said:
Hi All! I am a newbie to the board! This will be my second easter (the first was 15 years ago)! All 16 of us will be there from April 14 - 21! We will be staying at Coronado Springs and we are all so excited! Hope to see you there!

Hello, You just might see us there. ;) We'll be there the same time. Wow! you have a large group . Is it all family? Have fun planning and welcome to the Dis boards.... :wizard:

crazy4dizney said:
Hello, You just might see us there. ;) We'll be there the same time. Wow! you have a large group . Is it all family? Have fun planning and welcome to the Dis boards.... :wizard:

It is all family! Aunts, uncles and cousins, grandparents the whole 9 yards! There will be 6 kids ages 8 and under, including 5 girls ages 5 and under! It will be great! princess:

I'm going from the 15th through 21st and staying at the boardwalk. What are "ADR's". Ive been reading posts and everyones saying that they have been booking those. I'm going to Disney with my 3 other friends for our senior trip. :) This is my first time since first grade so I am extreamly excited!!

italiancapreta said:
I'm going from the 15th through 21st and staying at the boardwalk. What are "ADR's". Ive been reading posts and everyones saying that they have been booking those. I'm going to Disney with my 3 other friends for our senior trip. :) This is my first time since first grade so I am extreamly excited!!

ADR's = Advanced Dinner Reservations

That week is so booked, we had a tough time getting any ADR's at places like Whispering Canyon. But I did manage to get one.

We are booked for All Star Sports April 9th thru April 15th. Florida resident and it will be the longest time I've ever spent at Disney. Been there like 40 times.

AR's are done now it's just counting down the day's!!! Easter week is crazy

but that the fun of going!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

April 13th thru the 21st....Yacht Club and POR.......packed and ready to go!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter