Easter week 2006 who's going?

We'll (5 of us) be there 13-20. This is our 3rd April trip - can't wait!
Staying at POFQ again - we really enjoyed it last year. :teeth: Hope everyone has a fantastic trip! pixiedust: pixiedust:

We will be there Apr. 15-19. This is just a mother(me39)/DD(14) trip. DD's dance team is perfoming in Disney's Magic Music Days Program. They are a group of 20 girls ages 10-18. They will be performing on the Galaxy Stage in Tomorrowland on Tues. the 18th so if you are in the area come and watch them...they are terrific!! We are staying at CBR.

Going April 12-18 this is our first trip to Disney. We are staying at All Star Sport.

Can't wait my kids 11 and 5 are going to have a great time.

Can't wait to get there - driving down from NYC on April 12th for arrival on April 13th - April 20th. :goodvibes
pixiedust: We're surprising our 3 girls - telling them that we are visiting their Grandparents and will bypass
GA and keep going to the land of the MOUSE!!! :hyper:
We'll stop by and see G'ma and G'pa on the way home instead! It will be our first time during Easter
and the first time at CSR. :teeth:
We are fully expecting crowds, but am still a bit nervous! LOL :scared:
A couple of years ago we went just before July4th and they actually did 'close the gates'.
:crowded: First time I had ever seen that happen and I just hope that it doesn't happen again! :wizard:
If it does, oh well, more reason to come back! :cutie: LOL

Just paid our trip off today. We are going from 4/20-25 then 2 days at Universal. We could go last year because we bought a house So I am chomping at the bit to get there.
I really want to try some different rest. this time but I have 3 very picky eaters so I'm really having to study the menus to make sure everyone is happy. (these are "tweens" so the kids menu is'nt really an option, growing boys ya know...where do they PUT all the food they eat?)
So far, Whispering Canyon and Chef Mickey's have ADR's, planning on Sci-Fi and Prime time 50-s cafe.
This might be the last year I get away with a character meal and even autographs. As much as I LOVE Disney, I try to treat every trip like it could be my last and make the very most of it. My boys still LOVE Disney even though they also love extreme roller coasters. It's the Disney moments I fear loosing like photos with the characters, autographs, enjoying the fine details.
Last time they gave me a little grief about the characters but Itry to treat it like a game, "can we beat our record form last year for the number of autographs?" and they get into it.
So what is the signiture green thing worn to ID yourself as a DIS board member?

Janet Paddock

Count us in! :wave:

April 14th to the 22nd.

It's going to be CROWDED but FUN! :woohoo: pixiedust: :crowded: :woohoo: party: :smickey:

Joanne

:wave: We'll be at the Pop from 4/15- 4/21. I am so excited. I can't wait!

Got trip changed now going 13 -23. DU got us AP rate. Had to check in by

13th to get the rate but saved alot. Staying 3 days first at Universal.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can't wait!!! We'll be at CSR April 10th-19th. 1st time going at Easter!! We're not too worried--no matter how crowded, we're still at WDW!!! :woohoo:

Where are you staying. We are going the 14th - 22nd also. Staying at the Dolphin.

Cannot Wait! Wooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo

Tent camping at FW April 8-16. Never camped at WDW or been at Easter.
I keep telling myself that the tent in April will be paradise compared to our last trip (CB in July). :)

We'll be there!! Arriving 4/18 for 5 nights at All Star Movies, 4 nights on the Wonder, then back again 4/27 - 4/30 for 3 more nights at All Star Movies!

Can't WAIT!!!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :tongue:

Going 4/16 - 4/23 Wilderness Lodge

You all are scaring me! I had no idea it would be so busy. So is it bad the whole week, or just on Easter Day???????

We will be there @ SSR April 6-17th....first time at SSR...We own at BW and WLV. :cool1: We are watching Our count down clock we have running at home ! Starting to pack for the whole gang.....early ! :)

We went two years ago during our Easter break and it was not bad at all. However, we got a late start planning. Just booked last week and everything was almost sold out staying on-site. :cool1: (all moderates and values). We decided to splurge and stay at Wilderness lodge. Figured if parks too crowded, can hang back at hotel. It snowed here in MA the next day, as I was scraping ice off my car- thinking best thing I ever did to book. :sunny:

Anybody try using TGM? wonder if that will avoid some headaches.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter