Easter week 2006 who's going?

Oh ya!!!! We will be there to - April 7-14th - our third trip in a year - are we crazy????? Went at Ester time last year and it wasn't to bad - trying a new hotel this year CSR - and joined TourGuide Mike to see what advice he could offer for those crazy weeks.....

Cindy...we will be at POP then also :earsboy: :earsgirl: Hope to see you!!!

:wave2: Count me in for staying @ the POP apr. 15-21. We were there last year same time and I didn't think the crowds were that bad! Could be we were just so happy to be there!!

This will be our 3rd Easter trip . The crowds have not been that bad. We love going to MK extra night hours. We did MGM last August extra night hours and it was a blast. Now we are getting starting to get that Disney bug!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

We'll be there April 14-21. Staying SSR. 2nd Easter trip, but 7th Spring break! We too are looking forward to staying in MK till 3 AM.

Will be there the 8-15th, possibly the 7-17th. A couple of things are up in the air, so I don't know for sure yet. Staying at the Music

We are going 6 April-23 April SSR then last 3 nights at BWV .First time as DVC owners. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
We have been 5 times at Easter always had a fun and magic :Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc:Pinkbounc
We do not Know much different about the crowds went in july last year found it much busier . We try to go back to hotel for a swim in the afternoon.
Hope you all have a magical time. ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooo! :cool1:

We will be there April 14-22nd. Staying at the Dolphin for the first time. CANNOT WAIT! I am in the Disney mode NOW! Have all of our ressies made and now we are just waiting...................patiently. :banana:

We'll be there the 14th until 23rd at the CR :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Our schools always have the 3rd week in April off, this year it lines up with Easter, sometimes it doesn't. But either way it is crowded, but when it does line up with Easter, the parks are open longer. Not sure if I can stay at the MK until 3am, but I may try it one night :banana: Only a 5 minute walk back to CR :Pinkbounc

April 12th - 18th at Riverside.

We just bought our Annual Passes last weekend at the Disney Store and they are burning a hole in my pocket.

Of course I have to have the 7 screws and steel plate that is in my left ankle, taken out on Feb. 3rd, but I should be back in Disney form before our trip.

71 days to go,
:cheer2: Kris :cheer2:

Howdy - adding my name (and DD 12 and DS 9) to the list April 17 to 23rd - off site our first April vacation trip -- Michelle

We'll be at the Swan, probably April 11-18, I am still watching the southwest website and they are driving me crazy! It will be our 2nd easter trip, at least I know what to expect crowd level wise!! I am prepared for that for sure. Don't know too much about the dining. If we have to pay a higher airfare we may end up doing more counter service, but I better get making those ADRs.

I've been to WDW a few times before during April vacation, as I will this year, and it really isn't that bad. Sure, it's crowded, but is it unbearable? No. I figure it is just expected because of the school spring breaks. I have never been to the parks where they closed the gates because too many people were admitted...so don't worry about that. You're in Disney, what could be better than that?!? ::MickeyMo
Colleen ::MickeyMo

anxiously awaiting..........Me and my Ds will be there april 9-14 staying at the POP . Could time possibly go by any slower?? :sad: 49 days and counting!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter