Emily and Ben's Wedding TR: 11.19.07 SBP/Attic/Lower UK- With Misty Miotto Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one that would love to see all your pics from Misty. If you don't mind I would love to get the password. Thanks

Emily,

I'm another one who would love to see all your pictures! Could you please send me the link and password?

Thanks!

My DF and I were working on our invitation list and budget last night and I just had to show him your pictures. We both really loved the way they set up your table with the candles. I was wondering if you would mind letting me know what type of charge they charged you for the candles. Our reception is at the ADH and it is a big room and I am not sure how we will decorate it yet. We have a good handle on all our costs except our floral - I am at a complete loss about these costs and any help would be appreciated. My email address is lpizzuro123@comcast.net or send me a PM.

Thanks,
Linda

Linda: The cost of the candles in the water with rose pedals was $5.75 each. I will also send you my floral budget via e-mail so you can look the whole thing over. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Emily!!!

Love, love, love your trip report! I just caught up yesterday afternoon. I'm sorry about the DP hiccups, but all in all it sounds amazing. I especially liked seeing your ceremony at SBP. You made such a beautiful bride!!

Now, here's the thing... I've already booked Randy, so I can't claim that I want to see them to help decide who to book. But I would loooooove :love: to see all of your boardwalk pictures! And, I'm kinda a picture fiend, being a scrapbooker and all. Soooo... if you could PM me with the link and password to get to your pictures, I would really appreciate it!! TIA!!!!! :flower3:

Another one that would love to see all your pics from Misty. If you don't mind I would love to get the password. Thanks

Emily,

I'm another one who would love to see all your pictures! Could you please send me the link and password?

Thanks!

me three !!!

No problem...if anyone else wants the password, let me know! But I will warn you! She took a TON of photos!

Me too!! I love your pics! And I can't wait to meet Misty, she sound great and your pics are phenomenal! I'm considering adding more time to my package because of your pics!

Emily,

What a beautiful wedding day you had. I love the pictures. We have Misty booked for our VR in November. I would love to have the PW for your pics...we will have our ceremony at SBP then off to Ariel's then the lower UK for our dessert party. So your pics will be very helpful.

:badpc: I absolutely hate the way you were handled by the CM...OMG!:scared1: I'm afraid my DH would have walked clean over her and not stopped...I think we are going to choose the walking mode of transportation from Ariel's to our DP. I'm telling everyone to wear comfortable shoes for this event. I'm wearing Diva Killers for the ceremony but it's ballet shoes for the rest of the evening!:rotfl:

Hi Emily,

Could you PM me the link and the password to your photos to. I would love to see more :)

I think we are going to choose the walking mode of transportation from Ariel's to our DP.

Are your guests using park tickets for entrance because you are walking, or can you still pay the $12.50 viewing fee and have them walk in?

Emily, thanks for providing me with the price for the candles in the water with the floating pedals. 5.75 each is a great price and they look so beautiful. Our colors are red so I thinking having floating red pedals would look great with the white candle. I am so happy I found your pictures. Thanks also for your full budget. Would you mind emailing me your password when you get a moment so I can look at the rest of your photos.

Linda

Are your guests using park tickets for entrance because you are walking, or can you still pay the $12.50 viewing fee and have them walk in?

Actually meryll, I'm not sure. Bill has just been telling us we could walk and save the expense of a motorcoach. Now I know I'll have to have some type of transportation to get everyone back to their respective hotels. I' haven't given that a ton of thought yet. Although, I've been keeping up with lurkyloo's transportation troubles, and that has me a bit worried.

BTW--I love your PJ

Emily,
I love the last picture you posted of you and DH at Illuminations...even though you feel you have a strange look on your face. It's really very pretty. You can see the glow of your faces. :wizard: It's kinda like after the Superbowl..."Emily and Ben...you've just gotten married, now what are you going to do?"......"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!":cool1:

I went through ALL the pictures yesterday. They were really, really amazing and you are soooo beautiful! :bride:

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for sharing the rest of your pictures with us Emily! They looked beautiful! :thumbsup2

Thank you!

Emily,

What a beautiful wedding day you had. I love the pictures. We have Misty booked for our VR in November. I would love to have the PW for your pics...we will have our ceremony at SBP then off to Ariel's then the lower UK for our dessert party. So your pics will be very helpful.

:badpc: I absolutely hate the way you were handled by the CM...OMG!:scared1: I'm afraid my DH would have walked clean over her and not stopped...I think we are going to choose the walking mode of transportation from Ariel's to our DP. I'm telling everyone to wear comfortable shoes for this event. I'm wearing Diva Killers for the ceremony but it's ballet shoes for the rest of the evening!:rotfl:

Thanks!

We were going to walk but then we needed more for our budget so we thought that the limos would be fun for everyone. I kinda regret it now cause of what happened. But they were useful in getting everyone home after the DP.

Hi Emily,

Could you PM me the link and the password to your photos to. I would love to see more :)

I PM'd you! :thumbsup2

You can still pay have the $12.50 veiwing fee and have them walk only if you are having your recepetion at one of the BW area locations. Otherwise they force you to get transportation. If your guest are usings passes that day, you wouldn't have to pay for their viewing fee. Same is you have APs. You just have to bring them with you to the DP and the people there will scan them or something. Hope this helps!

Emily, thanks for providing me with the price for the candles in the water with the floating pedals. 5.75 each is a great price and they look so beautiful. Our colors are red so I thinking having floating red pedals would look great with the white candle. I am so happy I found your pictures. Thanks also for your full budget. Would you mind emailing me your password when you get a moment so I can look at the rest of your photos.

Linda

Linda, I just e-mailed you! I think those candle holders would look great with red! :thumbsup2

Actually meryll, I'm not sure. Bill has just been telling us we could walk and save the expense of a motorcoach. Now I know I'll have to have some type of transportation to get everyone back to their respective hotels. I' haven't given that a ton of thought yet. Although, I've been keeping up with lurkyloo's transportation troubles, and that has me a bit worried.

BTW--I love your PJ

Emily,
I love the last picture you posted of you and DH at Illuminations...even though you feel you have a strange look on your face. It's really very pretty. You can see the glow of your faces. :wizard: It's kinda like after the Superbowl..."Emily and Ben...you've just gotten married, now what are you going to do?"......"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!":cool1:

Haha, thanks! I was bummed I looked kinda crazed in that one...but maybe it is just me! Good luck with your transportation issues. Let me know if you have any questions, I might be able to help.

I went through ALL the pictures yesterday. They were really, really amazing and you are soooo beautiful! :bride:

Thank you for sharing!

Thank you! That is so sweet! :lovestruc

Thanks for sending me the password for your photos. I looked at them all! Your photos are lovely. How did you smile for that long? I'm really worried about the photos on our wedding day I hope ours turn out as nice as yours have.

I have Misty for my wedding on October 1st. Would it be possible to take a look at all of your pictures? The ones you have posted are amazing! You look so beautiful!

You're pictures are gorgeous, I think we are definitely going to go with Misty!

You can still pay have the $12.50 veiwing fee and have them walk only if you are having your recepetion at one of the BW area locations. Otherwise they force you to get transportation. If your guest are usings passes that day, you wouldn't have to pay for their viewing fee. Same is you have APs. You just have to bring them with you to the DP and the people there will scan them or something. Hope this helps!

We're going to be at the Living Seas Salon so is this a no-no do we think?

We also haven't quite decided on which ceremony time, so potentially there could be a gap in which case I suppose we'd have to pay for the transport hire again to pick everyone back up for the DP.

So can you use the Limos instead of the coach for guests??
There will only be about 25 of us, so hiring 2 limos at $250 is it for 3 hours minimum? would be cheaper than the coach at £80whatever for I think it's a 5 hour minimum.....

I love this place - you can truly find out ALL the options available to you!

Thanks so much for sending me your password! Your pics are just gorgeous. I booked Misty for our date, and I'm super excited about it. We also signed up to get an engagement session done. I was just wondering if you had done this as well, and if you did, what location you chose.
We also haven't signed the contract yet. I'm just a little nervous, b/c Disney won't let us sign our contract until April. I was wondering if you went ahead and signed your contract with Misty before you signed with Disney. I'm just getting paranoid! Thanks again!

Loving your TR!
Can you PM me the password please? I would love to see all your pictures!

DH and I finally got through all your pictures and we are excited about having Misty for our VR. I would love to use some of your pics as examples of things we like. There are so many and I couldn't think of chosing a favorite. She has a good eye (and in your case--good subjects to shoot).

Looking forward to more from you. And I may just take you up on the questioning. We are planning a PS in May...I may have some things to get with you about before then.

Lots of pixiedust: to you and Ben for a magical life together!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter