Emily and Ben's Wedding TR: 11.19.07 SBP/Attic/Lower UK- With Misty Miotto Pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to pop in and say I LOVE the pics you have posted! And i LOVE the pink BM's dresses! :)

I agree..LOVE the pink BM dresses and your pics. Beautiful. Especially love the one of you and DH in black and white kissing in front of the fireworks.

I just read your trip report and have to congratulate you on your marriage.

Everything looked wonderful, the shots of Misty's that you posted on here look fabarooney. I loved your BM dresses.

I thought you looked beautiful, your hair, your dress.

The Attic is a wonderful location and so happy you enjoyed your reception there.

Thank you for sharing your day with us :)

mom and i are looking through threads planning my wedding and we loved your pictures! your dress is gorgeous and we loved your hair and veil. and the bridesmaids dresses were fantastic; the color looked really pretty on all the girls. congrats on a pretty wedding! i'm sorry about the dessert party but it still sounds so nice. :-)

Another bumped thread, and another sign that I should have been on the board much sooner, so that I could ooh and ahh at all the pick-ups.

People are going to start calling me the Pick-Up Girl. Ooh, that doesn't sound all that great, does it?

But all jokes aside, I was blown away by all the pictures, professional and not. Not only did it look like you had a wonderful time (and look at all those pick-ups!), you were absolutely stunning. The photography was just amazing.

Thanks guys! I was surprised to see a new post on my TR, it has been over 6 months from my wedding and I am so sad it is over but I am so glad people are still enjoying my TR. It was an amazing day! :goodvibes

Jennifaerie: I am a big fan of pick-ups (as you can see from my wedding!)! So I don't think being a pickup girl is a bad thing... :) Thank you!

Thanks guys! I was surprised to see a new post on my TR, it has been over 6 months from my wedding and I am so sad it is over but I am so glad people are still enjoying my TR. It was an amazing day! :goodvibes

Jennifaerie: I am a big fan of pick-ups (as you can see from my wedding!)! So I don't think being a pickup girl is a bad thing... :) Thank you!

wow I am so glad you are still on here!! I am having an identical wedding to yours. I am even having Donald which is my favorite character ever!!! Your wedding pictures were beautiful!!

wow I am so glad you are still on here!! I am having an identical wedding to yours. I am even having Donald which is my favorite character ever!!! Your wedding pictures were beautiful!!

Wow, cool just by looking at your siggy I see we really are having matching weddings! Even with donald? Awesome, good luck!

Thanks!! I hope it turns out half as beautiful as yours! I had to have Donald. He is my favorite character. It took a lot of whining to my Fiance to get him but it will be worth it..lol

Your cake was great!!! I didn't even know they could do one like that. I am going for the mad hatter style of cakes. I have to say though your TR really sold me on the Attic. I wasn't too sure about it at first but your pictures were great. I am even having Misty do our pictures...lol. I am a copycat...I know...:lmao:

If you would not mind me asking, what kind of food did you have at your buffet, for the reception?

It looked so yummy?

Hmmm..let me try to remember what we had to eat. I have the menu written down somewhere but I am too lazy too look.

Pre-reception:
Fruit display
Cheese display
Mini pigs in a blanket (yup, you read that right, classy huh?):lmao:

For dinner:
Garden salad (they set it up kinda like a salad bar, which everyone loved)
Antipasto Display
Parmesan risotto
Basil Mashed potatos
Parmesan Crusted chicken breast
Beef carving station
Seasonal veggies

It was all AMAZING! Unfortunately, like most brides I didn't get to eat much. I have a nervous stomach so all the excitment left me with no appetite. Oh how I wish I could have a plate of that food now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter