Favorite movie snack?

We have one of those sickeningly large SUPER Cineplex places with restaurantS and bar inside.... far more options than popcorn and candy!!! And of course it has arcades and such...

But I hate going to the movies and paying $30+ per person to be insulted by other people's terrible bad behavior! Chewing and slurping, throwing trash, cell phones, talking... AUGH
The last movie that I saw in theatres was Deadpool. The movie previous to that was, I believe, one of the Hobbit movies?

To answer the question :) I will eat myself practically into a sugar coma if you allow me near Junior Mints. I don't like mint in most forms but they are soooooo gooooooood... MMMM put them in the popcorn, too...
(unless I bought Bleu Cheese Buffalo popcorn or the Ranch stuff)

I haven't been to a cinema for a new release in years except to see TCM Big Screen Classics, but my go to is a bucket of buttered pop corn and a diet Coke. I rarely get candy but if I were it would definitely be something with chocolate. I used to love milk duds or pom poms.

IMG_00000259.jpg

When at home. Nothing at theatres because we eat before going in. :)

Last edited:
Cheese bites!

Failing that toffee popcorn, KitKat and then finally ice cream :)

The last movie we saw in a theater was “Sully” so that shows how often we go. :)

Too many people talking and using cell phones, so we prefer to see most movies at home.

But when we do go I have to have popcorn with butter (yes, I know it isn’t real butter but we still like it) and a Diet Coke. Occasionally I will buy a bag of cotton candy too, it’s pretty cheap at only $3 for a bag and they make it right there.

I remember my Dad always had a box of Goobers as his movie snack. :)

The last movie we saw in a theater was “Sully” so that shows how often we go. :)

Too many people talking and using cell phones, so we prefer to see most movies at home.

But when we do go I have to have popcorn with butter (yes, I know it isn’t real butter but we still like it) and a Diet Coke. Occasionally I will buy a bag of cotton candy too, it’s pretty cheap at only $3 for a bag and they make it right there.

I remember my Dad always had a box of Goobers as his movie snack. :)

Oh! I wish our places made cotton candy!

Butter (flavored) popcorn with butter (flavored) topping. It’s SO bad, but I love it. I go to the movies like every five year, always get it, it counts as two meals, I’m so bloated the next day.

I'm a buttered popcorn and diet coke person.

The theater we go to the most has added a small bar but it's never open in the afternoon which is when I tend to go to the movies.

Oh! I wish our places made cotton candy!

It’s one of my favorite treats. I always buy a huge bag of it at the 2 or 3 local fairs we go to in the summer.

I even buy it occasionally in the plastic containers at Walmart. I avoided buying them for years, thinking it wouldn’t taste as good as freshly made but I do like it. :blush:

I like plain popcorn, a Diet Coke, and maybe a Tootsie Pop or two.

(At Lux I like either the turkey sandwich or the Cap'n Crunch chicken fingers, and we usually get the cookies with milk, too - they bring them later!)

Candyfloss sounds amazing! Could scoff loads of that! Maybe a waffle dipped in chocolate?

Here in North TX, I don't know of any movie theaters that do not serve alcohol and lots of food choices.

Same in Central Texas. I’m surprised by the number of people for whom it’s a novelty, as every place I can think of in the Austin area has a full bar and several of them have their own microbreweries for craft beers.

I rarely go to the movies in theaters, but when I do, I generally get a buttered popcorn & a candy - either Reese's Pieces or Junior Mints. I tend to sneak in a water.

When we do movie nights at a house, we buy a lot of candy so I'll do both of those types of candies + water or soda + maybe make some popcorn and maybe even dump some m&ms into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter