Favorite movie snack?

A better question is, what movie snack do I NOT like? :D Butter and sugar, it's all good! I usually get a popcorn and Cherry Coke. If I get candy, it's usually Raisinets or Twizzlers. But wow, nachos are sounding SO good right now. I think I need to go see a movie

A better question is, what movie snack do I NOT like? :D Butter and sugar, it's all good! I usually get a popcorn and Cherry Coke. If I get candy, it's usually Raisinets or Twizzlers. But wow, nachos are sounding SO good right now. I think I need to go see a movie

Depends. Some places just have bagged chips with that strange orange looking cheese-ish sauce.

Some theaters have something closer to what you might find at a restaurant. This a photo (not mine) of nachos from our local place:

o.jpg

Depends. Some places just have bagged chips with that strange orange looking cheese-ish sauce.

Some theaters have something closer to what you might find at a restaurant. This a photo (not mine) of nachos from our local place:

o.jpg

I would eat either! I love the strange orange cheese or those loaded nachos :)

Popcorn and a cup of pick and mix probably bought from Poundland next to the cinema ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter