favorite WDW sweets

My favorite treat in all of WDW is the chocolate-frosted fudge brownie from Roaring Forks at WL. I love grabbing one of those and some milk, and relazing on one of the sofas on the 4th floor!

They used to have a chocolate mousse cake at the Main St Bakery that was also out of this world! (Can you tell I've got a bit of a chocolate addiction?) And you can't have a trip without one of those rice-krispy micky heads with the (heh) Chocolate ears!

If you're a cheesecake fan, the strawberry cheesecake at Sunshine Season Food Fair is my favorite in WDW, followed by the ones at the Poly that you get to sprinkle your own syrup topping on. Yummy!

The strawberry Minnie bars in the parks are another favorite- and those are actually healthy! :eek:

Mine would be the yummy No Way Jose sundae at Beaches & Creme, that is soooooooo good!!!

Jules

These are great! I've gained 10 lbs. just reading these.
(Some of you WDW dessert fans need to go into advertising or something!)

How about some FROZEN TREATS for hot Septmeber days in the parks? Anyone have frozen faves?

So hard to choose just one -

No Way Jose at Beaches and Cream
Smores at 50's PT Cafe
Anything from the Bouling Patessi.... uhhhh, the bakery in France

I find myself actually thinking of making PS's just to try desserts!!

My favorite topic!
We love the rice krispie treats from the main street bakery...the big ones are so yummy!
We also love the peanut butter and jelly milkshakes from 50's primetime...we have been known to make special trips to the tune in lounge just for them!
I have never had a bad dessert at WDW

I cannot believe that no one has mentioned my favorite- the 'chipwiches' at Sleepy Hollow in the MK. Two huge, fresh, warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies with fresh, hand-dipped ice cream between them. Heaven!

The two extra special sweets I eat are:

1) A huge piece of ice cold chocolate cake from the bakery at The Land Pavilion

2) Cheesecake made from goat cheese at Restaurant Akershus. Best cheesecake I've ever had, better than Cheesecake Factory! Comes with thin layer or rasberry sauce and a chocolate troll stamp on the plate. I'm not sure, but I looked at a recent menu posted online, and it didn't show this desert. Anyone know if they still serve this??

Oh, BTW... I think Crystal Palace or Boma... can't remember although the two are so different... ANYWAY.. one of the two or maybe both had CREME BRULEE on the BUFFETT! To say the least, I was in heaven, getting to eat as much as I could!

When I was growing up I use to love the frozen bananas. I think I only saw them at AK our last trip. Not much into bananas or chocolate anymore. Now my favorites are anything from the French pastery shop, the snickerdoodle cookies from the MS Bakery, and the vanilla shakes from B & C. Do the pina coladas from Hurricane Hanna's count as dessert???;) ;)

We love to get the Dole Whip Floats in Adventureland. They are so different and refreshing, especially when it's hot.

I also love this cake I've gotten @ the Fountainview Bakery (not sure if that's the right name) in Epcot. It's a white cake with rasberries and it's super yummy!

I love many, many WDW sweets but my favorite (for sentimental reasons, I'm sure) is getting those choc covered marshmellows on a stick w/nuts and the carmel covered apples w/nuts from the Main St candy shop and then sitting on Main Street eating these treats while watching Spectromagic! Pure heaven!

1. I agree with phillybeth - Ice Cream Sandwich from Sleepy Hollow - fresh baked Toll House cookies with soft serve ice cream.

2. Chocolate Wave at Coral Reef.

3. S'mores from the kid's menu at Le Cellier.

4. My favorite (and travels well) - fudge from the Candy Cauldron at Downtown Disney's West Side. Cookies and Cream is REALLY good.

5. My husband will travel the World for a Snickerdoodle!

Hey--this is so fun! We've been compiling all your wonderfully yummy suggestions. Looking forward to trying ones with multiple recommendations
So, ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING BUT HAVEN'T CONTRIBUTED, TELL US WHAT YOU LOVE! Even if it's already on here. Maybe I should have done a poll...

My top 3
#1 No Way Jose sundae at Beaches and Cream
#2 S'mores at the 50's Pime time cafe
#3 cream cheese danish at the Boardwalk bakery

I am a chocoholic but I absolutely love the Grapefruit Cake at the Brown Derby. My 'poor' husband has to eat a lot of dessert cause I can only have a taste. I am lucky in that a taste is usually enough. He has not gained weight despite doing t his for many decades. Maybe I should start eating desserts and forget the entrees? LOL

SG/Linda

the chocolate thing at Coral Reef that was mentioned already
I plan to try a beaver tail this week.

My favorite treat at WDW is the sweet pretzel with almonds at the bakery in Norway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter