favorite WDW sweets

LadyAurora--I have to agree with you. My DH and I rarely have room for desserts. My faves come from all my combined trips to WDW. The absolute MUST for DH is the Skol Brod. Sort of like a huge donut filled with the best custard ever, topped with white icing and coconut.

BonnieA (or anyone else):
What and where is a citrus swirl? sounds good!

hurry--I only have a couple of days left to be armed with the ultimate dessert list! ( i am going to be sick--gotta figure out what to keep and what to lose!)

thanks!

A citrus swirl is frozen orange juice swirled with frozen vanilla yogurt. It is located at the Sunshine tree terrace in Adventureland right after you exit the Tiki Birds.
I have been getting them for 27 years, though originally they didn't have the vanilla yogurt in the swirl. Word of warning: don't eat them fast or you will get a brain freeze.

BonnieA: Thank you!

Between Dole Whips, citrus swirls, and the Main Street Bakery, I should probably not plan to eat actual food at MK.
(Or I should plan to get up and jog 20 miles every morning!)

ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS, OR VOTES, DIS PEOPLE?:tongue:

Has anyone mentioned churros yet?! They go great with a margarita in Mexico at the WS.... :tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter