Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Yeah, I gotta go with a Dole Whip, they're just so good! I've heard great things about the churros too but haven't ever tried one :(

Dole whip float with a pineapple/vanilla swirl. Although you can't really go wrong with a chocolate covered Mickey rice krispie treat with the works, either :love:

Totally on the Dole Whip bandwagon. But I also have an undeniable addiction to Main Street Popcorn.

I'm sorry everyone! Disboards has really been acting up in my phone...
Orreed question!
Which Disney princess are you the most like?
I really relate to Anna the most. As much as I want to relate to one of the classics she just has so many qualities that match me.

Anna for sure. When I saw Frozen the first time I was sooooo happy because I finally had a Disney princess that I could strongly identify with... She is just...so much like me it's crazy. In personality though, not really in looks.

I'd say Cinderella. I'm quite the optimist and daydreamer. I'm also extremely hardworking, and have a step mother I'm not too fond of. The Buzzfeed quiz said Tiana, which I dig and can also see. I'm a hard worker and have my goals set out for life. People say I work too much and I was a late bloomer with guys.

As much as I want to say I identify with Ariel, I also really strongly identify with Elsa. But she's not a princess technically, so... I guess Ariel?

At the beginning of the film Elsa is a princess and even though she and Anna aren't officially disney princesses many people consider them to be.

Do you have any weird pet peeves?
I can't stand it when people interrupt me when I'm eating cereal. I hate soggy cereal and so it bothers me when after I pour a bowl I'm asked to do things lol

People who cut me off while I'm driving or even in the school hallway really aggravate me.

When someone says a word wrong and they don't correct themselves. Or when they put the word 'like' between almost every other word.

Orreed question!
Harry Potter house?
No idea. I have not read any of the books or seen any of the movies...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter