address:
email:
number of exchanges:
allergies (especially Nut):

This is open to all kids and adults alike

Any questions let me know

forgot to say this year you can send any candy
that is Halloween themed

doesn't have to be your favorite but it can be :)

WOW this is a good one
got 6 already :cheer2: :cheer2:

come join us

who doesn't like CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question... by Halloween Themed does that mean anything in the Halloween Department such as Mini Snickers are ok... or does it need to be like Halloween Exclusive stuff like the Orange and Black baby Bottle Pop and the Ghost Peeps?
Thanks

Tink_Or_Belle said:
I have a question... by Halloween Themed does that mean anything in the Halloween Department such as Mini Snickers are ok... or does it need to be like Halloween Exclusive stuff like the Orange and Black baby Bottle Pop and the Ghost Peeps?
Thanks

I'm gonna let Kaylajr further explain it, however I am 99% sure that it's anything from Halloween themed Kit kats to candy corn . :)

jekajekalynn said:
I'm gonna let Kaylajr further explain it, however I am 99% sure that it's anything from Halloween themed Kit kats to candy corn . :)
Yup that is it exactly

Anything Halloween goes :teeth:

candy.jpg

We have about 35 players so far

I may close sign ups early with so many

maybe Monday

I'll see how it goes

I hope everyone knows about it if we close early, did we start sign ups early? I just know there were several people that had posted looking forward to this one. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter