Halloween Candy......Sign ups CLOSED

I think Target has the best selection of items. I HATE shopping at Meijers for any sort of holiday shopping, their displays are always clearly lacking for whatever holiday it is.

Saw a familar name, the word candy, read the thread and......now I'm hooked :rotfl:

Add 2 more to the list. Sending my PM now :teeth:

We are at 62 :banana: :banana:

WOW
this is gonna be one Awesome Exchange

don't want to feel left out????

there is still time to join up..............

Wow 62! :eek: That is why I am afraid to host an exchange.

pixiedust: pixiedust: that it all works out. I don't want to jinx it, but the way the exchanges seem to be running.....

Pooh67_68 said:
Wow 62! :eek: That is why I am afraid to host an exchange.

pixiedust: pixiedust: that it all works out. I don't want to jinx it, but the way the exchanges seem to be running.....

I know but I am staying postive and hopeing for the best :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Just got home with my Halloween goodies! I had so much fun shopping for it all.

I think I just may PM you and add myself to the list. Got some great things to exchange with another adult! Why let DS have all the fun, LOL!

I just want to double check before I shop to make sure I understand this correctly....it's $5 worth of any Halloween candy to be sent to our exchange partner or $5 minimum :confused3

Thanks!

tmasingo said:
I just want to double check before I shop to make sure I understand this correctly....it's $5 worth of any Halloween candy to be sent to our exchange partner or $5 minimum :confused3

Thanks!

It is 5.00 minimum
but many will send more
as always Extras are welcome :teeth:

Got it :thumbsup2 I was thinking that I was going to have a very hard time staying under $5 :teeth:

dvcfamily41801 said:
Okay..I am becoming an exchange junkie! :blush:

Sending PM now! :goodvibes

Who knew there was a potential for an addiction within an addiction on here? I am such a DIS and DIS exchange addict, so I feel you! :rotfl:

My boxes are full and ready to go! Well almost, still waiting to see if I get boys or girls. I am usually running around at the last possible second, so I am strutting like a peacock here. :teeth:

okay since we have well over 70 players here
I am going to start working on names today

more are still welcome to sign up but I want to start getting this organized ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter