Halloween Finally comes to VMK & New Changes (merged)

thats strange! @_@ your going thru the hairstyles not the color of the hair right?

Wow! I'm floored by all the changes to the day to day stuff. I'm thrilled that
we have an item count of inventory, and I must say the fangs creep me out. :laughing:

Orange Alice hair? Eh. It's ok. The jury is out on that one still.

YAY! I am so loving the Halloween Decorations and even more so the new Goulish things we have! :yay: :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: Alice hair in orange is awesome, but I'm so hoping we get more orange hair options coz I'd like to be able to wear one of my many hats with it!:cutie: The Dracula boys look is so fabulous! Got Blood? :rotfl2: I'd like to be a vampiress though... (crosses fingers):laughing:

And I can not thank vmk enough for the new inventory look! So much better and easier to use!:love: :hug: I'm so excited. Can't wait to log in.:goodvibes

Big Thanks to all those who posted pics! :hug: *Runs to log in*:rotfl:

New words added to the dictionary: caspian suite whisper

and can I just say...finaly we can say caspian ;) lol
You're happy we can finally say Caspian? Have you been, like, holding your breath on that one? :scratchin

Wasn't Caspian a character in the Narnia Chronicles?

It's about time we can say suite. Whisper's nice too.

Caspian? Good heavens, don't they know that could result in people who live on the Caspian Sea being able to give out their location and hordes of evil VMK stalkers would rush to that area and attack them??

They just don't think these things through . . .
:rotfl:

Simple question... how do you guys find out what words are added? I mean, Caspian is not a typical word I would just try out! hehe. I bet they added suite because of the Castle suite.

Dracula outfits would rock. OMG that would rock. Can you imagine for girls if they added Bride of Frankenstein hair????? How fun!! I want to go home now and check it all out.

Thanks to all for posting pics and updates.
Yeah, I'm with Tofu... How do you find out new words? I mean besides reading someone else's post on Dis (my usual method :) ).

I shouldn't think they'll have Bride of Frankie... Brides imply relationships... and you know we can't talk about that in VMK. Against Values.

:laughing:

New words added to the dictionary: caspian suite whisper

and can I just say...finaly we can say caspian ;) lol

Caspian? Good heavens, don't they know that could result in people who live on the Caspian Sea being able to give out their location and hordes of evil VMK stalkers would rush to that area and attack them??

They just don't think these things through . . .

I would say this is in relation to the upcoming release of the next installment of Chronicles of Narnia, coming to theatres late 2008. ;)

You're happy we can finally say Caspian? Have you been, like, holding your breath on that one? :scratchin

Wasn't Caspian a character in the Narnia Chronicles?

It's about time we can say suite. Whisper's nice too.

:rotfl:

Yeah, I'm with Tofu... How do you find out new words? I mean besides reading someone else's post on Dis (my usual method :) ).

I shouldn't think they'll have Bride of Frankie... Brides imply relationships... and you know we can't talk about that in VMK. Against Values.

:laughing:

yup, prince caspian is the next episode in the narnia series:http://movies.about.com/od/chroniclesofnarnia/a/narnia020206.htm
(took me ages to figure that out:rotfl: )

OMG... yeterday I was on early hoping for all the changes for Halloween...today I got busy doing other things and didn't log into a few minutes and was again Wowed by VMK!! I love all the new changes! Thank You VMK for all your hard work...and some new surprises!!

OK so the decorations are the same as last years...but hey thats fine with me.. I just like having the decorations up....they still are cool to me!

And the swriling...ghost thing...wow..awesome!! now that is pretty cool and one of the NEW surprises! Yes it does only seem like it happens when we first log not when we go to another room! But it still cool cause when you first log you see it but when you go to another room you see it as others are ghost...not you. Still pretty cool

And the inventory ...now that is awesome too..nice change and ncie surprise
makes things alot easier to see things now! I never liked that scroll bar of going down... this is much better.

I love the new vampire look for the boys..that is cool. BUT I think us girls got cheated...I don't like the orange Alcie look...its not a new look for us and its not that scarry...or Halloween look! Hoefully they will have some new
look still to come out!

So ...wow with all the cool new they are trying ..Can't wait to see what new items and costumes we will get! I am sure we will get some of the odl one...but I am also sure we will get some new costumes..just can't wait !!

Thanks VMK for all your hard work and new cool stuff!! :love:

Not all girls have orange alice hair. I don't have it and lots of others don't have it.

Well I hope it is a bug because I can not make my girl bug have orange hair there is no arrow to change the color when i have alice hair on.

Hi,

Here is the vampire-creepy looking. If you make your hair red looks like his teeth have blood on them. Blonde hair teeth look white:

vampire.jpg

Now thast is pretty interesting! Thanks Bug :goodvibes

Simple question... how do you guys find out what words are added? I mean, Caspian is not a typical word I would just try out! hehe. I bet they added suite because of the Castle suite.

The game has various "data files" that define everything from inventory, rooms to the dictionary. Some players are able to figure out which files are being called from the Disney server and open those files directly. I know it sounds like hacking, but it is not in any form and it is only accessing files that are available for download.

This is also true with the game interface which allows myself and others that know how to load these different things to help keep everyone else updated.

I know your next question is going to be for us to send you the links to these files. However, it is in the best interest of everyone that these direct links not be posted in order to prevent and abuse of the these files and then of course the removal or other means that would prevent these files from being viewed.

Please do not take this as me saying it is only available to those who have and nobody else. That is not the intention. VMK has a habit of changing things when things are abused.

Not all girls have orange alice hair. I don't have it and lots of others don't have it.

Hey, I didn't think I did either but what u need to do is change to Alice hair style, then change the color of the hair with the color change button, LOL Presto, you have orange hair. I just wish we could change the color on the other hair styles too so I could wear a hat at the same time.

[QUOTE

Here are the pictures:

In dressing room(how funny the color slot is pink hehe:lmao: )
newalicehair2.jpg

Hugs,
Dianne:wizard:[/QUOTE]

Wellll .. I hate to be a whiner .. but why did VMK choose Alice hair to make orange :confused3 That means when the pumpkin hats come out we will not be able to wear them with Alice hair :sad2:

I love the new vampire look for the boys..that is cool. BUT I think us girls got cheated...I don't like the orange Alcie look...its not a new look for us and its not that scarry...or Halloween look! Hoefully they will have some new
look still to come out!

Thanks VMK for all your hard work and new cool stuff!! :love:

I don't believe you ever could wear a hat with Alice hair anyway.....and don't think the girls got cheated because there are times the girls get things (like princess outfit and tiara) and the boys (crown only) don't from what I've seen posted here before...

I think the alice hair is a bug or still being worked out. I had orange alice hair this morning but now that I logged back in it is blonde again and there is no longer an option for it in my inventory. :confused:

In mine, I do not have the option to change the color of my alice hair. It is just a white square with no arrows to change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter