HIFS- pool often closed ?

dezagirl

Earning My Ears
We are staying at HIFS in Sept for 6 nights. After reading all the great things about it, I'm sure my kids will love this place. Recent posts seem to suggest that they close the pool quite often, whether it's for weather related reasons or other misc things. My kids love spending time in the pool. Should I look for a different place to stay? Convince me that I should keep my ressies! Thanks

You can read other posts about how great HIFS is..and they are all true!

The rooms are greats..the hotel is very very close . We have always stayed on site..and this year we decided to stay at HIFS for 10 nights. We will NEVER stay and pay the $$$ for a small room..when we can get what we got at HIFS for the $$!

The pool does close often. This does get frustrating. But, I think the pool closing due to the weather is Florida State Law, so i would assume all the pools in the area would have to close.

I would definately stay there again!

I don't think the pool closing is weather related but children who aren't toilet trained. I think the weather related excuse sounds better.

We just got back from a 7 day stay & they only closed the pool once, and it was for about 2 hrs.

As the mother of a two year old, I find it reassuring that they close the pool due to weather and/or "accidents". After hearing stories of children becoming very sick from the ecoli bacteria in public pools, it makes me wonder about all of the resorts that don't close down and shock the water after being notified of a potential "problem"! We stayed there in March for 5 nights and they only closed the pool once. Go and enjoy it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter