Holiday Disney Merchandise and Cheer!

Okay I can’t live without that spirit jersey now I’m staying up now to make sure I get it. 😂

The holiday masks are super cute too! My son is sooo picky and will only wear the target brand which doesn’t have cute prints sadly but he might have to put it on for the pic and then he can take it off. Mom requirements or no dole whips!

I bought the Alex and Ani bracelet with the gingerbread on it.

I resisted the gingerbread ornaments. I'm sure everyone can tell I have a weakness for gingerbead things lol I have the spirit jersey from last year, so I think I'll pass on getting one from this year.

The kids spirit jerseys seem a bit too feminine for my son since they have Minnie on them. He wouldn’t wear it 🙄 - he might not want to look like we’re matching anyways. The hat I’m not worried (knocks on wood) on selling out because last year those snowman hats were everywhere and ended up discounted heavily at the end. He’ll want to wait and get it in person. But watch me be wrong....

I love love any of the xmas decor with the castle- I go nuts for it. Must... stay... strong... But it’s just so cute!

ETA: Did you see the Stitch eating the gingerbread ornament? That’s the one I got for my kid (he collects Stitch)- it’s sooo cute!
Yes! it's very cute

Spirit jersey! And I had to get my son the new Stitch ornament because that is cuuute. Almost got the scarf but resisted.

This beauty is what has me in a tizzy:

https://www.shopdisney.com/mickey-a...27213505.html?isProductSearch=0&plpPosition=8
I keep trying to remind myself to save money for our trip but chances are if I see this there I’ll buy it anyways. I’ll sleep on it: 😂
There was a time when Youngest would have had that at the top of his list -- how I miss that age!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter